Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 7:20 PM
  • 26 Replies
  • 694 Total Views
Here is where you introduce yourself. I am Ashley, I am happily marred to a wonderful man named Stanley and i have three beautiful boys ranging from the age of eight to five months. tell me a little bit about you.
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
faiths13
by on Apr. 25, 2007 at 12:14 PM
Hi there. My name is Beth. I am have two sons ages 6 & 8 and an 11 year old step son. I am pregnant with another boy! i live in California and Im a new stay at home mom. I have three tattoos and no piercings.
mia34
by New Member on Apr. 28, 2007 at 3:17 PM
Hi, I'm Mia. I have a 2 year old named Arianna and another girl on the way. I have 4 tattoos- lower back, ankle, stomach, and breast. I have my navel pierced, my ear lobes pierced in 2 plaves and my cartilige pierced in one ear. I am considering getting my nose pierced.
cvinson
by New Member on May. 15, 2007 at 11:27 AM
Hey yall! I'm Cristin. I've got a girl who's 2 1/2 and a boy who just turned 1. Both me and my husband are into tats and piercings and our kids are just facinated by them! I have 4 tattoos and a few piercings.
pierced_mom21
by New Member on May. 22, 2007 at 9:41 PM
Hi, my name is Amber. I have a 14month old son. Have 16 piercings and 5 tats, and looking foward to getting MANY more. My son just loves them.
chomorgan
by on May. 24, 2007 at 12:43 PM
Hi my name is Nicole. I only have 2 tatts. One of them is my sons name, my husband and my mom also have his name tatted on them. I only have 3 piercings. I had recently had my lip pierced but my son kept pulling on it and hit it with his head and ripped it so I had to take it out.I had my belly button pierced but took that when I got pregnant.
DECKoCARDS
by New Member on May. 25, 2007 at 10:48 PM
 ello my name is bobbie i have 3 kids payne 3 dirk 2 and aganie is 4 months.i've had my ears pierced over 16 times in various places,the skin between my thumb & index finger was done when i was 14 but my dad freaked when he saw it so i took it out ages ago.i had my lebra done but the guy didn't measure my gum line & my gums got ripped to hell & back so it had to go,i had my tongue done a couple years ago but i knocked my bottom front teeth loose from grinding my teeth so that had to go too.
 is anyone else seeing a pattern here? although i have my eyebrow done & haven't had any problems there....yet.
 i have 1 tat and thats of my maiden name starting at my neck and going down between my shoulder blades. i'm hoping to get my nana's initials on the side of my neck soon. 
momof28083
by on May. 27, 2007 at 9:48 PM
Hey girlies, I am Marlena, 27, living in central AL, a stay at home mom with two precious angels, ages 4 and 3 months.  I have 1 piercing and 1 tattoo of a fairy outlined in tribal.
katie_weir
by New Member on May. 31, 2007 at 11:14 PM
hello im Katelyn.im 19 yrs old.started early with everything.had twins my senior yr of high school.Nov 11 2005.got married to their father April 8th,2006.My daughters names are Kaelee Erin and Kaelyn Elizabeth.Red hair and hazel eyes.rotten as can be!they love playing with each other.they get along very well.i can see them as the kind who finish each other sent.i just started working at walmart in the infants section.i love it!i get discounts on everything!im going back to school for interior design this fall.my husband is leaving July Aug and Sept for basic training for the military.i am pregnant again and due in Dec.

i have my ear lobes pierced,nose,tounge,nipples and belly pierced..i have too many tattoos to type out at the moment.i have 16 tattoos and love every single one of them.they all have a meaning!
hardcoretattooe
by New Member on Jun. 7, 2007 at 6:56 PM
Hello Group. My name is Lydia an I love Tattoos. I have several and am working on a Asian tattoo sleeve. I hav several piercings all over and mt private part has 6 piercings and more to come.

jdl0812
by on Jul. 6, 2007 at 9:44 PM
Hi my name is Jessica, I live in Las Vegas. I have 2 kids, My girl is 8 and my son 5. I have 4 piercings a nd a tat that starts on my lower back and goes down my butt. Want a whole bunch more.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)