Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got the last good man!

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 6:02 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 347 Total Views
Any man that will marry me with my first son by my side, love me unconditionally and then stand by me while I learn I have lupus, fibromyalgia and develop anxiety and depression, who will love me while dressing me and helping down the stairs.. taking me to the ER all while taking care of Both of our kids 100% and doing all ( I mean laundry dishes floors you name it) the housework and still flirt with me everyday deserves man of the century award.. This is my husband.. He loves me deep and is always there for me.. I love him to pieces.. we will be married three years this year!  God bless him.
Crystal
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mommachild
by Group Owner on Apr. 14, 2007 at 8:42 PM
congratulations!!!!!! He sounds like a really good guy. I think i found one of the last good guys left too
Crystal07
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 8:50 PM
I'd love to hear about him.  Its always wonderful to hear about happy women.. I hate when girls complain that their man is just a bum. I think you just have to know that men arent women they think differently.. WE CANT EXPECT THEM TO READ OUR MINDS.. cuz they cant.. if you can understand that then you can have a pretty happy marriage dont you think?
Dani41780
by on Apr. 15, 2007 at 2:31 AM
Sounds like you have been truely blessed with not just a man, but a warrior... A true 'man' a hero.....

ITS good to know there are good men out there.

I am married to a wonderful man.

Now I'm waiting for the day that my two sisters find themselves a warior too.

I think this is a great group and I cant wait to share stories of our marriages and our wondreful men.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)