Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introductions! [new post, feel free to re-intro yourself for the newbs ;) ]

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Pregnant and Tandem Breastfeeders! I'm Melanie, your group owner, mom to Liam, Fiona, and Alaina. I've nursed through two pregnancies, tandemed with Liam and Fiona for 18 months, tandemed with Fiona and Alaina for 4.5 months, and now only nursing Alaina.

Please give a brief introduction here, and feel free to start a new post if you have specific questions. I hope this can be a place for you to feel comfortable and secure in your decision to nurse through a pregnancy and/or tandem nurse, and find any answers you're looking for!

CafeMom Tickers     CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

by on Apr. 6, 2011 at 2:40 PM
Replies (21-28):
BlessedMammaof2
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 4:04 PM
I'm Aubry and 24 years old. I am breastfeeding my first DS who is 20 months old and am 15 weeks pregnant with my second LO due in May.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tina421
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:38 AM

Hey Aubry, when u want to stop nursing? CONGRATS !!

BlessedMammaof2
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Thank you. My original goal when my first was born was 2 year and to allow him to self wean beyond that. He will be 2 in March. If he decides to wean due to the changes caused from my pregnancy that's fine and if he continues nursing and I end up tandem nursing that's fine too. Only time will tell how long Frankie breastfeds.

Quoting tina421:

Hey Aubry, when u want to stop nursing? CONGRATS !!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
conejoazul
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Hi. Is this group still active?  I have a 32 month old who doesn´t seem to plan on self-weaning anytime soon.  Although he eats and drinks well, he nurses once or twice overnight and maybe four other intervals in the day on average plus the occaisional marathon nursing day or weekend.  I found out at the beginning of this month that I am pregnant (due in Nov.), so along with the other things swirling around in my head, I am starting to get my mind right in case tandem BFing is our destiny.

mommyofton
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Hi, My name is Megan. I am a mother to 3. My youngest dd is 13mos and we are currently starting ttt

cailliermommy
by New Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Hi!! My name is Tina. I'm 27yrs young. I have 3 beautiful munchkins. Peter 8, Daisy 5, & Rosie 16months who is currently a very active nursling. I just found out I'm pregnant and super EXCITED!!! If any of you wonderful mommas can give me tips to keep my supply up I would appreciate it so very much. Thanks.
angelcorrine
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Hi! I'm Tanya, mom to toddler nurseling Stephen and due Feb 2014 with baby #2!
Cruz-s-mommy
by New Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Hi, I'm Mandi (Amanda.) I'm currently nursing my 25 month old DS and due with DS2 on Thursday. Curious to see how we will do with tandem feeding, BFing through this pregnancy has been a bit rough. Can't wait for # 2 to make his debut! :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)