Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's for Christmas dinner??? (Thanks Kay!)

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:46 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 206 Total Views

I think I'm doing steaks and some kind of sweet potatos, squash and maybe corn bread!

How bout you?!?

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kayrose
by Group Admin on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:53 PM

I can't afford the big meal I usually make this year so I am making baked ziti, sausage and meatballs, spadinis, and this layer meat I make with steak-ums, sauce and mozzarella cheese.  KFC is three blocks away for anyone who doesn't like it.

TeaEarlGreyHot
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:08 PM

I'm going to the in-laws for Christmas so I'll have to be surprised.

Reject Debaters group owner http://www.cafemom.com/group/51767/
Aubles
by Group Admin on Dec. 18, 2008 at 5:33 PM

I have offered to make a salad and homemade rolls and a dessert for my stepmom, if she will make beef roulades for dinner.

My Christmas is going to go something like this:

Christmas Eve Madness as the inlaws.  It's a potluckish sort of thing, so I will be bringing a dessert.  Carrie inspired me to do a rainbow Jell-O mold (just to be a smartass), but I'm also doing those pecan tassies that Kay posted (my new favorite dessert...too easy!).  And also a blueberry pie, because I'm pregnant and want one.

Christmas Day will be Mass and then home to open presents with the kids and just hang out as a family and relax!!  I'll make a big brunch, and that'll be about it.  Snacks for dinner probably.

And then the whole dinner with stepmom will be the day after Christmas.

Perfection is achieved not when you have nothing more to add, but when you have nothing left to take away.

- Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)