Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Legs like a Dancer!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:06 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 235 Total Views

Videos demonstrating some moves to do at home.  From experience, the moves they are doing are great for you.

http://www.prevention.com/cda/categorypage.do?channel=news.voices&category=videos&videoID=acb8e3e5af6bb110VgnVCM20000012281eac____&cm_mmc=Spotlight-_-02122009-_-News%20and%20Voices-_-Videos

Do you have anything you do at home that is great and easy??

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
eleanorigby
by Group Admin on Feb. 17, 2009 at 8:04 AM

I can't wait to try them!!

I LOVE my Pilates For Indie Rockers dvd.  I can't find any clips, but the instructor's name is Chaos and she is so good.  The ab workout has done things for me I thought could not be done.  They're hidden beneath a thin layer of fat and loose skin, but those abs are tight!

Also, womanshealthmag.com.  I have a subscription to Women's Health Magazine, but their website is open to all and is a fantastic resource for different workouts, diets, health news, even playlists you can download to your ipod.   

TonyaSuzanne
by Group Owner on Feb. 17, 2009 at 3:12 PM

Quoting eleanorigby:

I can't wait to try them!!

I LOVE my Pilates For Indie Rockers dvd.  I can't find any clips, but the instructor's name is Chaos and she is so good.  The ab workout has done things for me I thought could not be done.  They're hidden beneath a thin layer of fat and loose skin, but those abs are tight!

Also, womanshealthmag.com.  I have a subscription to Women's Health Magazine, but their website is open to all and is a fantastic resource for different workouts, diets, health news, even playlists you can download to your ipod.   

Awesome, Carrie.  I've just started getting a few weeks ago prevention.com's health newsletter bi-weekly and I can't believe how much I'm learning from it from recipes to stuff like the above.  Really good resource for health info.  I'll try out womanshealthmag.com too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)