Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why do you love this group?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:30 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 181 Total Views

I have decided to slim down the number of my groups. I can't even find a group I am looking for because I have so many pages of them!! I have joined many groups only to find that I never visit them. I have decided to re-evaluate every single group, and this may take some time. I thought the easiest way would be to see which groups I get the most replies or interest in my post.

So I am asking why YOU think this group is great and why you would short-list it.  

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
TonyaSuzanne
by Group Owner on Feb. 14, 2009 at 2:10 AM

Wellll...honestly, if you're going to stick with a group because of the most replies or interest, you may not stick with this one.  We've been slower lately because life gets busy.

It goes through seasons of slower and more interesting.

I love the ladies in this group partly because alot of us belong to a few groups together and have gotten to know each other.  Plus, they are just really COOL ladies.  They have great advice for everything from parenting, looking out for ourselves to keeping our homes and all that "stuff."

They challenge me with strange things to eat and cook.

I love the ideas they give me on parenting my children the most! 

They are honest, cool chics!  

TonyaSuzanne
by Group Owner on Feb. 14, 2009 at 2:13 AM

Have you ever noticed that on weekends the groups can get pretty slow??  At least the groups I belong to do... 

Aubles
by Group Admin on Feb. 14, 2009 at 10:36 AM

I love this group for the same reasons Tonya pointed out, PLUS...

I love this group because this is where I can post about my home life, what tips work, and ask for help if I need it. 

Most of my other groups are debate groups.  This is a breath of fresh air group for me.

When they say "grow up" they mean "stop growing"

- Tom Robbins
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)