Hello, my name is Mariah, and I am mom-approved. :)
You may reach me at email@example.com or call or text me at 218-841-9009.
I am a childcare professional who is committed to providing the best care for your little sprouts. I am not a television or video game sitter. I will help involve your children in supervised, structured activities that suit their age group.
I make an effort to meet new families before I babysit or nanny for them to ensure a good connection has been made between myself and your family.
* Clean Background Check from Verified Credentials, Inc. (Request a copy of it on my website, via phone or via e-mail)
*I have nanny experience (have nannied for families with 12-month, 3-year, 5-year, 6-year, 8-year, 10-year, and 12-year-olds)
* Available on Short-Notice (need more notice for Fridays and Saturdays)
* Passed INA (International Nanny Association)'s Nanny Basic Skills Exam
* Red Cross CPR and First Aid Certified
* Excellent References Available (Please contact me to receive their contact information or view their testimonials on the Happy Parents page on my website)
* Available in Detroit Lakes and Fargo-Moorhead (Surrounding Areas, too!)
* 5+ Years of Experience
* National Honor Society Member (I volunteer for childcare positions for the PTO and the Women of Today)
* Youth Golf Clinic Instructor (3+ years of experience; responsible for supervising and instructing children from ages 3 to 13)
* Licensed Driver (I can transport children)
* Experience with Ages 5 Months to 13 Years (will care for younger infants, too)
For additional information, or to set-up a booking or a meet-and-greet, please call or text me at 218-841-9009 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, and have a great day! :)