Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CPR/First Aid Certified Sitter/Nanny Available!

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2010 at 7:29 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 552 Total Views

Hello, my name is Mariah, and I am mom-approved. :)

You may reach me at ask.abby.advice@gmail.com or call or text me at 218-841-9009.

I am a childcare professional who is committed to providing the best care for your little sprouts. I am not a television or video game sitter. I will help involve your children in supervised, structured activities that suit their age group.

I make an effort to meet new families before I babysit or nanny for them to ensure a good connection has been made between myself and your family.

* Clean Background Check from Verified Credentials, Inc. (Request a copy of it on my website, via phone or via e-mail)

*I have nanny experience (have nannied for families with 12-month, 3-year, 5-year, 6-year, 8-year, 10-year, and 12-year-olds)

* Available on Short-Notice (need more notice for Fridays and Saturdays)

* Passed INA (International Nanny Association)'s Nanny Basic Skills Exam

* Red Cross CPR and First Aid Certified

* Excellent References Available (Please contact me to receive their contact information or view their testimonials on the Happy Parents page on my website)

* Available in Detroit Lakes and Fargo-Moorhead (Surrounding Areas, too!)

* 5+ Years of Experience

* National Honor Society Member (I volunteer for childcare positions for the PTO and the Women of Today)

* Youth Golf Clinic Instructor (3+ years of experience; responsible for supervising and instructing children from ages 3 to 13)

* Licensed Driver (I can transport children)

* Experience with Ages 5 Months to 13 Years (will care for younger infants, too)

For additional information, or to set-up a booking or a meet-and-greet, please call or text me at 218-841-9009 or e-mail me at ask.abby.advice@gmail.com.

Thank you, and have a great day! :)

-Mariah

by on Oct. 27, 2010 at 7:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)