Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to cafemom...

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2007 at 12:42 AM
  • 17 Replies
  • 1014 Total Views
Hi!  I live in south Fargo, and have a 3 year old daughter.  I am VERY new to cafemom, but I was wondering if any of you knew of any babysitters willing to babysit occasional evenings in the FM area???  My regular babysitter is out-of-state for the entire summer, and I am getting to the point of needing an evening out!   Thanks much!
Also, I am interested in setting up some playdates if anyone has preschool aged children!?
by on Jun. 4, 2007 at 12:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlemama2005
by on Jun. 4, 2007 at 1:21 AM
I know a girl who lives in south Fargo. She will be going to college in the fall but she'll be in Fargo during the summer. I'll see if she's interested and let you know!
Raeann11
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 10:35 AM
Hello my name is Angela  I have a 3yr & 4 month old. I'm a SAHM.  Hope to talk soon
mymymama
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 12:48 AM
hey, my name is christy. I live in casselton and i wouldn't mind a playdate. My son is 10 months old but i would love some adult conversation! All i get is baby babble!!!! Hope to hear from you soon!
mrsnelson35
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 9:22 AM
Hey Ladies!
Im new to cafemom- Im likin it so far!  Im excited to see some local groups on here!  My little guy is only 3 months old- I cannot wait until he is old enough to appreciate playdates!  Have a great 4th everyone!
Hugs,

Lisa
North Fargo
lolipopdiva
by on Jul. 5, 2007 at 2:59 AM
hello mums,
 How are is every one doing. i also want to welcome the new ones. i am so happy  you join us.
Have a great weekend.
akuba.
Ladyslipr
by on Jul. 6, 2007 at 7:35 PM
Hello I just joined cafemom and found you guys. I have a 3 yr old son here. Me and a friend usually get our 3 yr olds together for playdates at lindenwoods new park . . It is wonderful!!!
punksjs
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:16 PM
Hi, I'm the friend Ladyslipr is referring to!
angimbel
by on Jan. 7, 2008 at 2:57 PM
I live in North Fargo and am new to cafemom.  I have a 3 year old daughter and would love to get together with someone for play dates.  My husband and I plan on having another baby, and our daughter needs good time with another child to get down the whole sharing thing.  Let me know if anyone would like to playdate.  Thanks!!
redsindian
by on Jan. 9, 2008 at 11:27 AM
i'm also new to the fargo moorehead area and would love to get together for a playdate to get some adult converstaion.....if anyones interested drop me a line some time.
winter
crazymoma03
by on Jan. 24, 2008 at 1:49 AM
Hi, I am a sanh of 3 kids also new to the area. I have a 3,2, and 5 month old, would love playdates cause i dont know anyone of anyother kids. Have no problems babysitting for a few hours
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN