Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi!  I live in south Fargo, and have a 3 year old daughter.  I am VERY new to cafemom, but I was wondering if any of you knew of any babysitters willing to babysit occasional evenings in the FM area???  My regular babysitter is out-of-state for the entire summer, and I am getting to the point of needing an evening out!   Thanks much!
Also, I am interested in setting up some playdates if anyone has preschool aged children!?
by on Jun. 4, 2007 at 12:42 AM
Replies (11-17):
crazymoma03
by on Jan. 24, 2008 at 1:51 AM
Playdates sound great, i am tried of talking to toys and 3 and 2 year olds
nataliesparrow
by on Jan. 26, 2008 at 1:08 PM
Hello, I am new to CafeMoms - just getting used to the whole MYSPACE networking.  I am a Stay-at-Home Mom and a business owner (somehow, I fit into both categories:) ).  I have 3 sons (6, 5, and 3).  I enjoy sharing ideas and connecting with people via internet and in real life, I look forward to sharing.

~Natalie
pinkandblue2
by on Mar. 14, 2008 at 8:57 AM
Welcome!  I have a 3 year old daughter also (4 in May) & we would love to have a playdate sometime.  There's also a great group called MOMS Club that we belong to with fun activities during the week as well as a playgroup on Friday's.  I can give you more info. if it's something you'd be interested in.

Stacie
Sweet_tart24
by on Mar. 12, 2009 at 4:58 AM

hi im new here i have a 13 month old baby boy nd i think its quite cool to have a group for this area

shaklee_momma
by on May. 20, 2009 at 10:01 AM

Hi everyone!

I'm very new to cafemom and had no idea there was a Fargo group!  I have a combined family (live with my boyfriend) we have 7 kids total (yours, mine, ours). 

uffdamaida09
by on May. 22, 2009 at 12:32 AM

Hey, I'm new to CafeFM moms as well..I have 2 boys...10 and 6. Once school is out...I'll be looking to meet w/ other mom's as a playdate.

"Life's life a box of chocolate, you never know what you're gonna get"

kissyfur29
by on May. 22, 2009 at 12:36 AM

I just moved to fargo and I live in south fargo I have a 15year old,11 year old and a 10 year old hoping to make some new friends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN