Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

any good books you know of?

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2009 at 12:14 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 364 Total Views

Alright, I am packing my hospital bag and I was thinking that my SO will be coming and going alot to see our 3 year old son that will be with grandparents. So i might be alone more often this time. I never get a chance to read so I thought I would bring a book...any suggestions?

by on Sep. 16, 2009 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
christyvw2004
by on Sep. 16, 2009 at 9:46 AM

If you havent read anything for awhile they say "my sisters keepers' is very good. I have not read it ....

Christy VanWechel, Uppercase Living Independent Demonstrator, http://christy.uppercaseliving.net  ID: 227990

teadybear0135
by on Sep. 18, 2009 at 2:01 PM

I have gotten hooked on these light hearted murder mystery books by Laurien Berenson......the main character is Melanie travis, and she is rasing ans showing Poodles, and along the way solves mysteries.they are good and funny!

oneboytwogirls
by on Sep. 20, 2009 at 7:55 PM

Anything by Nicholas Sparks, the Twilight  Series of books, oh and one of my very favorites....The Shack!

Polly Randash, Independent Rep
                          http://www.ilovemymiche.com/
Contact me today to host a Miche Bag  party (in and surrounding the Fargo/Moorhead area) at Ilovemymiche@hotmail.com!

JELA1
by on Sep. 21, 2009 at 2:03 PM

I like historical books and I am currently reading, "ALL THE PRESIDENTS CHILDREN." A book about Presidents Children while they lived in the White House. Very interesting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN