Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for Day Care Centers

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 7:17 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 308 Total Views
I live in the Las Vegas area and am looking for a good day care center.  If you have already searched in your area and have any to recommend, I would love to hear your comments!
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mommyofayden
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2007 at 7:25 PM
right now i have enrolled my child in la petite academy on charleston. if u want to know more just email but they are great what area are u in?
tramoo
by Group Owner on Apr. 14, 2007 at 7:31 PM
I live in the Lakes area and was looking at the Mini-Skool there in the Lakes.  My mom is my nanny, but when she travels, I need a place to drop her off while my husband and I are at work.  Have you heard any bad things about any child care centers here in Vegas?
parents2bkl
by on May. 28, 2007 at 5:55 PM
I currently work for KinderCare Learning Centers in Mass. But they are all over the country. They are great I have been with the company for 6 years now I am currently an infant teacher. My daughter started when she was 13 months and is now going to Kindergarten in the fall. My son started when he was 10 weeks old and he is now 2. The lesson plans are great both of my children have learned so much! I would recommend KinderCare to anyone. If you have any questions feel free to contact me or you can find a center near you at www.KinderCare.com hope that helps!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)