Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Apply today to join my team

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 7:25 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 230 Total Views

Hi,

My name is Joann Talarico and I am a personal mentor here at Work at Home United. I am excited to set up a time with you to share all of the details about an opportunity that has made such an impact on our lives!

Work at Home United has helped hundreds of thousands to create a better life for themselves. Because your personal goals are very important to us, we will take the time to explain the entire details one on one and answer your questions so you can fully understand how we can assist you and you are not left wondering or guessing about how we work at home.

We do have Live Business Overview Calls available to assist you in understanding:

• The many benefits of Work At Home United and what exactly we do
  • The Company we have partnered with
  • How we get paid
  • Answer any questions or concerns you have

The calls are held every hour on the hour from 9:00am to 10:00 pm eastern time and last about 25 minutes.
Let me know of a working telephone number and three best times of availability and we’ll be sure to find a time that works out well for both of us!

I look forward to hearing what made you decide to begin your search and what you are looking to accomplish with your goals!

Make it a great day!

Joann Talarico

joanntal@yahoo.com

www.workathomeunited.com/joanntal

by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)