Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not sure if I've found the right place...

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 2:33 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 147 Total Views

Hi, My name is Sam. Thought I'd post a note because I'm new to CM and to this group and just wanted to say hi. I'm not sure if this is the right group for me or not, but I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm a lesbian and my partner and I are going to start ttc here in the next 6 months or so, when things chill out a little with our living situation. I'm on the look out for an OBGYN in this new area that's comfortable with gay clients and would be able to let me know if we need to try anything to "up" our chances of concieving the first go around or not. From popping in on the other groups here, it seems like most of you are straight... you ok with me joining in on the fun? lol

by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
DesertSunset
by New Member on May. 2, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Welcome!! I think it's totally cool you and your partner are about to ttc. Me and my husband will be ttc the middle of next month. I am new here as well and I have been given a lot of advice. Baby aspirin, charting your BBT and CM. I think the main thing is to know your body and your cycle. I hope this helps! Again, welcome! And lots and lots of babydust!

blessedmommiie
by New Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Join trying to conceive .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)