Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AF....please help!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 2:01 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 271 Total Views
So I am one cycle past a stillbirth. I went to the doctor and he said I am completely healed and medically, the loss is over. When he did a u/s he said I did ovulate last cycle (great news) and that the spotting I started the day before was actually my period. I can't believe how light it was and asked about it and he said since I lost so much blood with my son that AF would only last a day or two and be super light. So two days later, I stopped bleeding and am charting this cycle so I know when I ovulate again (BBT and ovualtion tests). So I am on cd 7 and my bleeding started again, more than spotting. I am supposed to ovualte next week and my ovulation tests were are beginning to show a change in my LH, of course no surge yet. But with the bleeding I am so confused, do I start a new cycle? What does this bleeding mean???? Any help would be great cause I can't get any answers. And by the way, I felt very different yesterday. I feel like something is wrong. I felt uncomfortable and panicy but can't place why. I havent called the doctor cause what would I say when he asked what the problem is? I just dont feel right at all. Please help.
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
croneasm
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 3:21 PM
???? PLEASE ??????
NathansmomEmmie
by on Jul. 17, 2007 at 11:03 AM

I am not sure what to tell you about the charting i have never done that before but I would think you would start over your charting.  I would call the doctor and ask them about the bleeding but most likely it is just your period-if it was really light maybe it just started out slow and is now a period.  As long as you are not haveing any major clotting I would not be too concerned. 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)