Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm wondering

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:15 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 397 Total Views

I don't know how old this group is, but you guys ever think that us getting pregnant young right now was defiantely the worst time to be pregnant young? With how the economy is... I couldn't find a job before I was pregnant... I did finally end up finding one that under paid me and over worked me ( which is fine because it had a paycheck), but fired me when I got pregnant again...  I mean seriously.. This is the WORST time in the past 50 years to be young and pregnant... especially since a good bit of you aren't connected to the fathers anymore.. I do realize how lucky I am to be married.. but my husband's job is so slow we've been runnning on nothing but ramen noodles for 5 months now..... food stamps turned us down as did WIC because we're able to afford a pack of ramen noodles a day...  I wish I was about 10 years older and gotten pregnant back in 1999... super easy to find a job and get assistance ( because not everyone and their mother was needing it).

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
youngmommie431
by Group Owner on Nov. 24, 2009 at 10:52 AM

Everyones situation is different. For me I'm the single mother of 3 little girls all under the age of two. There are days I struggle to get by & don't think I can do it but you just have to have hope. Without hope you have nothing. It doesn't matter how old you are, or your situation. There have been people in their 30's having children who have the same difficulties as a 19 year old. Age doesn't define how good of a mother you are. As long as you do everything you can to provide for your family you have nothing to worry about.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)