• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The twins are here YAY

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:32 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 395 Total Views

Brenden Shane and Brayden Tyler were born on July 21 Brenden weighing in at 7lbs 2ozs and Brayden weighing in at 7lbs 1 oz both are doing great and they are identical I plan to post pics soon. If anyone has little ways to tell twins apart I really could use so advice for now there bracelets are still on but not for long and my biggest fear is mixing them up

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Allwork_noplay
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:24 PM

Congrats!!! How far along were you when you finally delivered?? Good weights for both! I read in a book to paint one toe with toe nail polish....you have boys so Im not sure how your hubby would like that but..lol.. Also I heard to designate a specific color under shirt.. Hope this helps!! Can't wait for mine!

kloiesmom
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:25 PM

aah, this is my fear!! Congratulations on the babies!! I'm sure that they are gorgeous and those are AWESOME birth weights!

Missy323
by Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 11:51 AM

Congrats!!!!  Great job!  That is great sizes for twins!  I'm having identical boys also so we are trying to figure out now what we are going to do.  I have heard about painting one baby's toenail.  The undershirt thing won't work for us because my husband is color blind.  We were thinking about different color socks but he couldn't tell the difference between the blue and green.  If you think of any other ways let me know!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)