Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

March Ramblings

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 10:43 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 193 Total Views

Blue and Green Flower

So here's a completely non-cooking, OT, type post where we can come in everyday(or whenever you visit) and vent, talk about what's going on in your life, or just ramble.

It's a great way to keep up with everyone and get some things off your chest...

Consider this therapy without the bill :)

Here's some things to start with:

How's weather by you?  What are your plans for today?  Any smile or brag worthy moments you want to share?

by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LadyJaneof3
by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 5:47 AM

Well today it Monday and back to work...grrr!  Work will be crazy as we're gearing down for spring break.  Two more weeks and I can't wait!

The twins are up way too early this am...guess the dog woke them up.  Didn't get a work out in.  I'll head to the park after school and walk before I pick the twins up from daycare.  Oldest has track practice but luckily DH will pick him up. 

It's suppose to be 85 degrees today with a chance of thunderstorms...it's March for crying out loud!!!!!!  I should have another month to make winter comfort food!  I think it's gonna be tacos tonight.  Something quick and simple.  Hope everyone has a great day!

mom2priceboys
by Group Owner on Mar. 21, 2012 at 9:39 AM

UGH!!! This going back to work stuff is a lot of work LOL It's fun but I need to drink more water when I can. And I need to organize DS homeschool better!! The perk will be in my paycheck!!! The big prize hehehe plus it's only lke 24 - 30 hours a week so I can do this!!! Thanks for listening 

LadyJaneof3
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 2:22 PM

I'm working off 2 1/2 hours sleep today and wouldn't you know it's crazy here at work.  DD is trying to have an allergy/asthma flare up.  we spent most of the night giving breathing tx's and coughing.  GRRRR!!  Darn pollen count :)  Ok, I feel better.  Just needed to vent!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN