Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In the crock tonight

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:20 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 222 Total Views

I am going super simple tonight with a piece (maybe 3/4# of cheap pork) covered with half a bottle of CHEAP BBQ sauce and half of that bottle of water cooking in my crock.

The buns are out of the freezer for BBQ shredded pork sammys. I also have a bag of coleslaw cabbage mixed a small can of crushed pineapple, dressed with a quick dressing of the pineapple juice, mayo, balsamic and white vinegar, S&P, and a squirt of mustard sitting in the refer.

WooHoo, dinner is almost done and it's just noon!! What is in your crock tonight?? Whats your dinner plans?? 

Time for a little bible reading and then a nap!!.....Julie

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
VisionSeeker
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Nothing in the crock today but I'll be using it this week. All my kiddos have baseball this week!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jules5077
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:51 PM

I made a beef roast in mine today... but the kids had already ate at my MIL's so it was just hubby and I for dinner.  But that means there's plenty of meat leftover for beef and noodles tomorrow night!

amiesue1
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:26 PM
That sounds so easy and delicious!
MommaTAF
by Head Admin on Jul. 30, 2012 at 7:51 AM

That sounds yummY!

DnSnEsMommy
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:02 PM

I'm putting a pork roast in mine tomorrow.  then I'm going to have to figure out my menu for next week sometime between tomorrow and saturday lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)