Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking to use my crock pot this week

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 7:52 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 175 Total Views

What is your favorite recipe to cook in your crock pot or what's the one you cook most?

I have only used my crock pot a handful of times. I really need to start using it more.

I am thinking of some shredded pork sammies.

by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mom2priceboys
by Group Owner on Aug. 10, 2012 at 6:26 AM

that is a meal on my monthly rotation also salsa chicken, super simple, jar of salsa over a few breasts and some misc chopped veggies, after cooked shred then serve over rice. Oh yeah, and soups!!! We especially love chicken taco soup

MommaTAF
by Head Admin on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Thanks! Those sounds GREAT!!

mom2priceboys
by Group Owner on Aug. 16, 2012 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this

This sunday I also made the cowgirl beans in my crock for sunday noon meal. I used 2-28 oz cans baked beans then added 1/2# hamburger and 1/4# sausage chopped onion and garlic, pepper (but no salt) worsterscheirer and vinegar and a small can of tomato sauce. Served with 2 boxes of jiffy cornbread mix and some cubed up watermelon - very filling!!!! Also, I had all these items in my pantry and freezer

mary841108
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

since things got a whole lot busier here i am on here looking for crock pot recipes myself. i make a few things in it : chili, peppered steak, roasts, beef stew and beef and gravy. i need more chicken and pork recipes that my kids will eat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN