- 1 1/2
- lb bulk Italian sausage
- cans (18 oz each) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ fire roasted tomato cooking sauce
- cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- container (15 oz) part-skim ricotta cheese
- uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1In 10-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain. Stir in cooking sauce.
- 2In medium bowl, mix 2 cups of the mozzarella cheese and the ricotta cheese. (Refrigerate remaining mozzarella cheese while lasagna cooks.)
- 3Spray 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Spoon 1 cup of the sausage mixture into slow cooker; top with 5 noodles, broken into pieces to fit. Top with half of the cheese mixture and 1 cup of the sausage mixture. Top with 5 noodles, remaining cheese mixture and 1 cup of the sausage mixture. Top with remaining 5 noodles and remaining sausage mixture, covering noodles completely.
- 4Cover and cook on Low heat setting 4 to 5 hours or until noodles are tender. Sprinkle top of lasagna with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Cover and let stand about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into pieces or spoon out to serve.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.