Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome! C'mon in and introduce yourself :)

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2008 at 11:29 AM
  • 128 Replies
  • 1662 Total Views

Welcome to Slow Cookin' Moms!

This is a fun loving group of mommas that LOVE their crockpots!  So ladies sit down a spell and introduce yourselves.  We all want to know a little about you!

There's lots of different forums with yummy recipes.  Feel free to add some yourself. 

We're all glad your here!

by on Jun. 15, 2008 at 11:29 AM
Edited by
on Feb. 18, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GoldenDawne
by on Jun. 15, 2008 at 2:27 PM
Hi...I belong to your other group and I love the idea of this separate group.
I;mthe mm to 3, step mom to 2 and surrogate mom to a nephew. We live in the country in MI on 5 acres. Hope to learn more formthis group just like the other one

http://www.cafemom.com/group/42158    "Help! Everything's costing so much"

http://www.cafemom.com/group/29330   "Tons of kids=Tons of love"

http://writersmountain.tripod.com/  (My website)

gemmy612
by on Jun. 15, 2008 at 8:01 PM

Quoting GoldenDawne:

Hi...I belong to your other group and I love the idea of this separate group.
I;mthe mm to 3, step mom to 2 and surrogate mom to a nephew. We live in the country in MI on 5 acres. Hope to learn more formthis group just like the other one

Welcome, I'm so glad you joined this group too!!  :)

delanna6
by on Jun. 15, 2008 at 8:34 PM

Hello to all from delanna,
41yo, married 14 years
children(11,10,8,6,19mos. & 1 in heaven)
Interests: shopping, music, internet, recipe collecting

Hi, I'm a member at the other group too....I am getting more into crock pot cooking so glad to be a member here too!!!

.delanna
wife and mom2six

gemmy612
by on Jun. 15, 2008 at 8:42 PM
Quoting delanna6:

Hello to all from delanna,
41yo, married 14 years
children(11,10,8,6,19mos. & 1 in heaven)
Interests: shopping, music, internet, recipe collecting

Hi, I'm a member at the other group too....I am getting more into crock pot cooking so glad to be a member here too!!!

Welcome, Delanna!!!
I'm glad that you're a member of both groups too! :)  Crock pot cooking is so nice in the summer--it doesn't heat the house up! lol
babycici
by on Jun. 16, 2008 at 12:49 PM
 Hello! My name is Lawana---34 yo mother of a 4 yo Ciera and a 6 week old Kaytlin. I am looking forward to being a member of this group. Its summer and I want new thing to try out in my crock pot.
gemmy612
by on Jun. 16, 2008 at 3:09 PM

Quoting babycici:

Hello! My name is Lawana---34 yo mother of a 4 yo Ciera and a 6 week old Kaytlin. I am looking forward to being a member of this group. Its summer and I want new thing to try out in my crock pot.
Welcome to the group, Lawana!  :)
BreakingFree
by on Jun. 17, 2008 at 12:11 PM
Hi .. I am Vera, and I love to cook using my crock-pot, but often find the same thing boring, so I joined to get some new ideas and cook my hubby delicious easy dinners, he likes all in one kind of meals... either casseroles or crockpot, and you are right, cooking with the crock pot doesn't heat up the house....  I am excited to be part of the group.. thanks!
CELESTIAL5656
by on Jun. 17, 2008 at 4:42 PM
I am here Gemmy !!! You know I love your other group. Now I can do the crockpotting thing too. I am the QUEEN of crock pots if you can fit it in the crock I probably have tried to cook it LOL
gemmy612
by on Jun. 17, 2008 at 11:31 PM

Quoting BreakingFree:

Hi .. I am Vera, and I love to cook using my crock-pot, but often find the same thing boring, so I joined to get some new ideas and cook my hubby delicious easy dinners, he likes all in one kind of meals... either casseroles or crockpot, and you are right, cooking with the crock pot doesn't heat up the house....  I am excited to be part of the group.. thanks!

Welcome, Vera!  That's one reason I started my groups--to get ideas!  I figured if I shared mine! lol  I'm glad to meet you, hope you enjoy the group!!!
gemmy612
by on Jun. 17, 2008 at 11:34 PM

Quoting CELESTIAL5656:

I am here Gemmy !!! You know I love your other group. Now I can do the crockpotting thing too. I am the QUEEN of crock pots if you can fit it in the crock I probably have tried to cook it LOL

Welcome, Celestial :)  I'm glad to see you here!!! Please don't hesitate to share some of your recipes and ideas!!  lol
I use my slow cookers/crockpots all the time too, I have three different sizes and they're all awesome! 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN