Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome! C'mon in and introduce yourself :)

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Slow Cookin' Moms!

This is a fun loving group of mommas that LOVE their crockpots!  So ladies sit down a spell and introduce yourselves.  We all want to know a little about you!

There's lots of different forums with yummy recipes.  Feel free to add some yourself. 

We're all glad your here!

by on Jun. 15, 2008 at 11:29 AM
Edited by
on Feb. 18, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Replies (121-128):
ChelsieAMH
by Group Admin on Feb. 18, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Hi there everyone my name is Chelsie. I just joined. I love to cook things in my crock pot and need some new recipes.  I am 27, married to my hubby John for over 5 years and we have a little boy named Patrick who we just adore and he is almost 5. I work outside the home almost full time but not quite, and I am going to school to get my Bachelors in Business Administration. Looking forward to getting to know you. 

LadyJaneof3
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 7:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting ChelsieAMH:

Hi there everyone my name is Chelsie. I just joined. I love to cook things in my crock pot and need some new recipes.  I am 27, married to my hubby John for over 5 years and we have a little boy named Patrick who we just adore and he is almost 5. I work outside the home almost full time but not quite, and I am going to school to get my Bachelors in Business Administration. Looking forward to getting to know you. 

how are youWelcome to the group!  I'm so glad you're here.

VisionSeeker
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Hi I'm CiCi (aka Cheryl).  I love my crockpots.  Which is a good thing since I depend on them to put a meal out on the table for my very active family.  I have 3 kids that range in ages 4-11 1/2.  I work full time outside the home and try to keep busy with hobbies etc.  I'm so glad I found this group!!!!

DnSnEsMommy
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Hi I'm Carol.  I'm a SAHM of three wonderful children.  I LOVE MY CROCKPOT!!!!  Seriously I don't know what I'd do without it.  I belong to a homemakers group and sometimes assist with teaching classes on meal preparation, meal planning, and things like that.  We've taught some moms on how to cook entire meal in a crockpot.  It's fun.

I love to sew and crossstich.  I also like to bake and cook.  I'm really big into gardening and starting to learn how to have a backyard "farm"...see why I'm so busy and need the slow cooker lol!  I also like to make new friends, so I really look forward to meeting everyone!

cmorden06
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 6:51 PM
Hi all im cari. I love my crockpot. My favorite site to get recipes is crockingirls.com. looking forward to meeting everyone
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaTrombley
by on May. 4, 2013 at 8:50 PM

I'm a mom to 3. DS5, DD2 and DS1. I am married. I love love love my slow cooker. I'm having a hard time finding good recipes so i joined this group. Hope to get lots of advice.

Meg2011425
by on Aug. 13, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Hi! I'm Megan. I'm 26 and mom to a 4 year old son with aspergers autism. I haven't used my crock pot much but do often for soups or chicken and once in a while I make a roast. Looking forward to some new ideas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mackiesgg
by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 5:35 PM

Hi I am Bobbi and I have 7 cps. So does that tell you how much I love crockpotting?eating

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)