Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome! C'mon in and introduce yourself :)

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Slow Cookin' Moms!

This is a fun loving group of mommas that LOVE their crockpots!  So ladies sit down a spell and introduce yourselves.  We all want to know a little about you!

There's lots of different forums with yummy recipes.  Feel free to add some yourself. 

We're all glad your here!

by on Jun. 15, 2008 at 11:29 AM
Edited by
on Feb. 18, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Replies (101-110):
TootieFruitie
by on May. 10, 2009 at 3:40 AM

Hello,My name is Genia and I am a sahm,happily married,and mom to 3,Grama to 2.I was invited by puppieluv.I'm very limited on my crock pot knowledge,so this is a huge opportunity to learn what I could do besides beans and stews.

apron Who wants to sweat over a hot stove when the crock pot is just toooo handy,lol.

Photobucket

puppieluv
by on May. 10, 2009 at 9:10 AM

Welcome!  You will find fantastic meals for your family and friends here.  We strive to bring you new ideas as well as standard and new variations on all our old favorite comfort foods to peak your questions should you have any.  Thank you for joining and we welcome your active participation.  Feel free to ask any questions and post any recipes for our creative and novice to chef members to enjoy and provide feed back.  Again, thank you so much for your participation and interest.

Dodie; co-administrator.

PUPPIELUV

ilovetiaandsara
by on May. 13, 2009 at 7:22 PM

Hi I'm Amy I am 25 I have 3 little girls Tia is 6 Sara is 2 and Lauren is 7 weeks I just recently got a slow cooker and have ust used it today for he first time and I love it. I look forward to making all kinds of things!

puppieluv
by on May. 15, 2009 at 10:36 AM

Welcome Amy to the wonderful, bountiful delicious world of slow cooking.  I know you will find endless recipes to peruse and explore for your family's enjoyment.  We are here to assist you in any way possible on your journey.  Slow cookers rule!  Thank you for joining our wonderful group.  Dodie, co-administrator.

PUPPIELUV

rebeccan3
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 9:49 AM

Hi - I'm a single Mom of 3 from Wisconsin.  I have a 15 year old daughter, a soon-to-be 4 year old son and a 2 year old son.  Definitely have my hands full and so the crock pot/slow cooker is my best friend.  I love getting new recipes and trying new things.  

big smile mini 

Joshiesxmama
by on Nov. 23, 2009 at 10:36 AM

Hi Im Tiffany.  I am a single mom but am in a relationship with my sons father whom I plan to marry.  I work full time at a great company, but love to cook home cooked meals.  My slow cooker allows this to be possible.  I can't wait to see what this group offers!! Glad to be part of it 

puppieluv
by on Nov. 26, 2009 at 12:36 AM

Welcome to all our great new members who are seriously seeking to expand their slow cookin' menu's.  That will certainly be where we excel at with fabulous recipes and the ability to answer and/or assist you with any questions along the way.  We look forward to your participation and sharing our experiences with all of you.  Please visit often and take advantage of all the opportunities available.  Don't hesitate to share your experiences and any fab meals you have put together.  This is a wonderful ongoing tasty learning process.  Thank you for joining us in our goals.  Dodie 

|

~~~PUPPIELUV~~~

cclpmom
by on Jan. 2, 2010 at 7:15 AM

Hi Ladies.... my name is Kathleen (42) and I have 2 teens. Chelses (19 )and Chris (15). I am also a grandma to Jhene(2). I am going to be a grandma again around the end of summer. 

I just bought myself a new crockpot. I love cooking in it!  I am on a super strict budget and am looking for ways to make meals for cheaper. 

monicalappa
by on Jan. 2, 2010 at 12:41 PM

My name is Monica. I got my first slow cooker for christmas and I have made 2 things so far. Well really only 1 because the 2nd thing is still cooking. I am 27, my dd is going to be 2 on monday. My hubby and I have been together for 12 years....yes wewere in middle school! Thanks for this group....the recipe's I have looked at sound great!

Proud Mommy to 1 beautiful bubbley little girl who is 100% vaccinated, forward facing, goes to school, loves her baby dolls, thinks she is 13 but really only 2, spoiled rotten DADDY'S GIRL and I wouldn't have it anyother way!

jojotina
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:57 PM

bakingHELLO TAMMY MY NAME IS JOANN I LOVE YOUR GROUP AND I LOVE TO COOK HAPPY TO BE A PART OF THE THE GROUP. THANKS.

jojotina4

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN