Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome! C'mon in and introduce yourself :)

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Slow Cookin' Moms!

This is a fun loving group of mommas that LOVE their crockpots!  So ladies sit down a spell and introduce yourselves.  We all want to know a little about you!

There's lots of different forums with yummy recipes.  Feel free to add some yourself. 

We're all glad your here!

by on Jun. 15, 2008 at 11:29 AM
Edited by
on Feb. 18, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Replies (111-120):
gbcouv71
by on Jan. 6, 2010 at 6:08 PM

HI! I just joined this nice group! My name is Gerria but all my friends call me Gigi. I"m a 38 yr. old SAHM to 2 boys. ages 19 & 13. I love all 3 of my crock pots. My friend calls me the "crock pot queen" becuas ei"M always using mine. They do come in handy on paydays and dr. days. I hope to find something different to feed my family. My hubby loves it when I make supper with the crock pot. Thank you fo rhaving me.

Gigi

sugareemama
by on Jan. 6, 2010 at 6:38 PM

Hey y'all!

I'm Courtney- mama to a lovely, dancing, twirling happy 5 year old daughter- wife to the best man that ever was! 

I'm a high school teacher and our days start EARLY- I get up at 4:30am- have 'lunch' at 10:30am (isn't this silly???), so I'm STARVING by the time I get home.  The slow cooker is a god-send for me!  We eat homemade meals every night, we eat well and healthy- and without spending a fortune!  Most importantly, dinner's ready when I walk in the door!  I use my crock-pots all the time!  I have 4.  lol

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

What use is a house if you haven't got a tolerable planet to put it on?

Henry David Thoreau

puppieluv
by on Jan. 7, 2010 at 9:33 AM

Welcome to all our new guests.  We are so pleased to have you join and look forward to getting to know you better and all of your wonderful contributions.  We try very hard to keep this site a class act, with the best recipes we can find.  We so look forward to sharing with you all.  Be sure and check in often as new meals are always being posted along with new tips and tricks to cooking with that wonderful little appliance.  Enjoy, and thank you for your consideration. Dodie, co-administrator.  I try to make myself available as much as possible for any questions or suggestions.  Don't hesitate to drop in and visit anytime.

PUPPIELUV

MissouriMomm239
by on Jan. 16, 2010 at 11:27 PM

Hi! I just joined this group and already have found great ideas for my crock-pot.  I am a very busy mom, like most, that need new ideas for my crock-pot.  I've been using them forever.  So easy and convenient.  I always cook homemade meals,  and I found years ago that the crock-pot is a wonderful invention.  Not only does it save me time at the end of a long, hard day, but it allows me to spend more quality time with my kids and still give them a nutritious meal.  I look forward to getting new ideas from this group.

TRW0224
by on Jun. 24, 2010 at 3:46 PM

Hello!! I'm Tiffany, I'm 23 years old, a SAHM to two boys- 3 years and 20 months. Married 4 years my wonderful hubby and we live in Oklahoma!! Looking forward to getting some new, fresh ideas for crock pot meals!! These days I just don't have the energy nor motivation to cook a huge meal.

unicornnwhite
by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 1:21 AM

Hi I am Rebecca, am happily married to a great guy, have two teenage boys. Currently there are three of us as my 18yr old left. I am currently unemployed due to an injury 2yrs. ago. I am so bored cooking the same things, have lots of recipe's. I don't plan meals out ahead of time. My family likes meat, I focuss on that, potatoes mostly,pasta. I'd like to learn to plan better as well as use my slow cooker more often.

Mommy2Nicholas8
by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 11:10 AM
Hi my name is Makeda I'm a SAHM of two boys and im due March with our 3rd baby. I'm buying my 1st crockpot so I will recipes to try out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KellyOh72
by on Dec. 14, 2011 at 11:54 AM

Hi there. I just purchased my very first crock pot. Looking forward to finding some recipes.

Abaco
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Hi.....I'm Lorraine, I live in Virginia and have 5 children. Been happily married 25 years this coming April.

I love using the crockpot whenever I can. I look forward to sharing with the group : )

LadyJaneof3
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Quoting Abaco:

Hi.....I'm Lorraine, I live in Virginia and have 5 children. Been happily married 25 years this coming April.

I love using the crockpot whenever I can. I look forward to sharing with the group : )

I'm so glad you're here Lorraine!!!welcome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN