Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome! C'mon in and introduce yourself :)

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Slow Cookin' Moms!

This is a fun loving group of mommas that LOVE their crockpots!  So ladies sit down a spell and introduce yourselves.  We all want to know a little about you!

There's lots of different forums with yummy recipes.  Feel free to add some yourself. 

We're all glad your here!

by on Jun. 15, 2008 at 11:29 AM
Edited by
on Feb. 18, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Replies (81-90):
puppieluv
by on Feb. 25, 2009 at 1:40 AM

Congratulations on your weight loss goal.  So glad you stopped by and took a peek at our gallery of great recipes.  The goal:  to provide delicious and healthy meals to you and your family of which I'm sure we can accomplish them.  Please feel free to visit often and ask any question you may have.  Don't hesitate to post any new great slow cooking recipe you may come by and please leave us feedback on any that you try.  It benefits our entire membership.  Again, thank you for joining and we look forward to seeing you often.  Thank you, Dodie, co-admin. 

PUPPIELUV

Mom2aMiracleBoy
by on Mar. 3, 2009 at 9:24 AM

Wow, I've been a member of this group for just a few minutes and I already am in love! I'll probably spend most of my time here and hopefully make some friends!

My name is Sarah. I'm 23, divorced from my baby's dad, engaged to an amazing man. We both have 2 yr. old boys. Life gets crazy, and that's ok.

I enjoy taking pictures, creating scrapbooks, going to the beach (I live on the coast in sunny Florida), being a girl, cooking, playing outside w/ the kids, taking walks, eating out. 

sarah Pictures, Images and Photos

puppieluv
by on Mar. 3, 2009 at 9:34 AM

Welcome Sarah, we are so very pleased to have you as a member.  We try our best to provide you with the greatest slow cooking recipes available, not just just the "cream of something" but great recipes with memorable flavors.  Stop by daily and check out what's new and be sure and write down or print out any recipes you definaltly don't want to lose.  As Cafe Mom is goin throug a metamorphasis, a lot have lost many recipes.  They say we will get them back but it's been 3 weeks now and still folks are having problems.  Unfortunatly, there is nothing we can do about it, except complain.  Thank you for joining us and have a great week.  Dodie, co-admin. 

PUPPIELUV

Deb_Jones
by on Mar. 3, 2009 at 9:52 AM

Hi everyone! First of all, thanks for the invite. My name is Deb, I'm almost 52, and my brand new slow cooker is being shipped to me as we speak! I am so excited! I haven't had one in about 20 years! I can't wait to try some new things. Does anyone have any frugal LOW-FAT recipes. Cardiologist just informed hubby his cholesterol was too high.  :(

"The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world that it leaves its children." - Dietrich Bonhueffer 

puppieluv
by on Mar. 3, 2009 at 10:23 PM

Hi Deb and welcom to Slow Cookin' Moms.  How in the world did you get along without one for 20 years?  LOL  I couldn't do without mine for a week.  We would starve to death.  LOL  We do our best to keep this site update and exciting with outstanding recipes and new tastes to explore.  We do have all the old favs but to tell you the truth, we are kinda bored with all those cream of something meals; so we branch out and add some great new temptations for you to try and enjoy.  Welcome and thank you.  Hope to see you often.  Dodie, co-admin.

Quoting Deb_Jones:

Hi everyone! First of all, thanks for the invite. My name is Deb, I'm almost 52, and my brand new slow cooker is being shipped to me as we speak! I am so excited! I haven't had one in about 20 years! I can't wait to try some new things. Does anyone have any frugal LOW-FAT recipes. Cardiologist just informed hubby his cholesterol was too high.  :(

PUPPIELUV

geussmoma
by on Mar. 4, 2009 at 10:21 PM
Hi, my name is Priscilla and I have been 30 for 11 years now. I worked for years and loved my slow cooker meals, found myself in a rut. Same meal diffrent night. UGH! I'm very happy I found this group. I have to admit I'm more of a lurker. Thankyou
LILLYANN19
by on Mar. 5, 2009 at 6:27 PM

IM NEW TO THIS GROUP IJUST LOVE THISS GROUP   MYNAME IS CATHY ALL OF MY CHILDREN ARE OUT OF THE HOME I LIVE IN CALIFORINA  THANKS FOR SHAREING YOUR RECIPES

puppieluv
by on Mar. 20, 2009 at 12:01 AM

Welcome  Pricilla and Cathy.  We are so glad that you found us to be helpful in making great meals for your families.  Don't hesitate to ask for any assistance on the way.  We have years of experience and are more than willing to assist with any needs you may have.  Thank you for joining us in our quest.  Dodie, co-admin.

my4angelsrock
by on Mar. 24, 2009 at 4:10 PM

Hi everyone, I'm Melinda mother of 3 picky eaters, 1 hubby who likes things just fried w/ salt, pepper, and garlic powder and hoping the baby will eat anything (so far everything is in the mouth now, she's 4 months LOL).  I am the product of ordering out and fast food.  My mom doesn't know how to cook so I can call for reservations at any place,big smile mini  I do love using my slow cooker I love how it makes the house smell for hours.  I am lways looking for VERY EASY recipes using simple ingredients.   

puppieluv
by on Mar. 24, 2009 at 5:42 PM

Welcome Melinda!  You have come to the right forum.  I know we can assist you in preparing great family meals and hopefully educate your husband's palatte just a little....LOL.  Don't hesitate to make a special request or ask for assistance should you need it, that is what I'm here for and will always respond ASAP.  Again, welcome to our new journey and goals.  Dodie 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN