Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome! C'mon in and introduce yourself :)

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Slow Cookin' Moms!

This is a fun loving group of mommas that LOVE their crockpots!  So ladies sit down a spell and introduce yourselves.  We all want to know a little about you!

There's lots of different forums with yummy recipes.  Feel free to add some yourself. 

We're all glad your here!

by on Jun. 15, 2008 at 11:29 AM
Edited by
on Feb. 18, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Replies (91-100):
cougarmom24
by on Apr. 4, 2009 at 2:20 PM

Hi I'm a married mom to 2 DS (13yrs and 17mos), and fulltime worker.  Can't wait to learn some new receipes for my crockpot...

puppieluv
by on Apr. 4, 2009 at 10:41 PM

Welcome.  We will assist you in any way we can and enjoy the great meals.  Dodie 

MBS73005
by on Apr. 6, 2009 at 3:44 PM

I am mom to a very energetic 17 month old little boy. DH and I have been married for almost 4 years and I work full time 40+ hours a week. As well as our full time jobs DH and I also own a personal business that involves agriculture row crop, cattle producing, pecan harvesting, and crawfish harvesting. Very busy family so the slow cooker meals are definitely a necessity. Look forward to getting more and more yummy recipes.

Jules5077
by on Apr. 16, 2009 at 3:44 PM

Hello!  My name is Julie.  I'm a mom to 2 wonderful little boys, Grant and Cooper.  I also love my crock pot!  I'm always looking for new recipes that my family will love.  I look forward to sharing some of my recipes and getting some new ones too! 

Quote for the day:
'Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply.
If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.
If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.
If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.
She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.' 
So - if you give her crap, you will receive more shit than any one human being can handle!

puppieluv
by on Apr. 17, 2009 at 12:31 PM

Welcome to our 2 newest members.  Yummy recipes coming your way!  Dodie 

geussmoma
by on Apr. 18, 2009 at 9:34 PM

Hi, I'm here, I'm more of a reader than a e. I love the thought if the slow-cooker and i did use it a lot more. I'm over 40 and have a retired Hubby and a 4 year old who is helping me type. I now have picky eaters at both ends of the scale. I'm just thankful I found you.

Priscilla
wmd613
by on Apr. 19, 2009 at 3:05 PM

Hello everyone :) My name is Wendy. 38 years old, married, mom to 2 & proud MiMi to 2.  Everyone in my family works full time so we're really beginning to appreciate the beauty of crockpot meals & 30 minutes or less creations.  We love crock pot meals but everyone's starting to get sick of the cream of something recipes & there's only so many times a roast with veggies is palatable.  I'm going to check out your other group as well.  I look forward to digging around in both sites and planning a new & improved menu for the week!  Thank you for the invite to the new groups!

puppieluv
by on Apr. 21, 2009 at 3:04 PM

Welcome Wendy and all our new members.  We are so pleased to be able to assist you in making fantastic meals for your families.  Your membership is so appreciated.  Dodie 

yeager_79
by on Apr. 22, 2009 at 1:38 PM

My name is Mara, and I'm from Michigan.   I've been married to my sweetheart for 10 years now, we have 2 boys and 2 girls - who all eat a lot!  =)
I received a crock-pot for a wedding gift, but hardly used it until recently when I discovered how simple, efficient, and versatile they can be!   I joined the group  because I'm always resorting to "pot roast" and so I'm on the lookout for all the other amazing things you can make with a slow cooker.  Thanks for all the fun ideas!

puppieluv
by on Apr. 24, 2009 at 8:23 AM

Hi Mara and welcome to slow cookin' moms.  This is a great group with lots of experience to assist you in any way.  Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.  Welcome, Dodie, co-administrator to Slow cookin' moms.   http://www.cafemom.com/group/slowcookinmoms

Thank you! 

PUPPIELUV

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN