Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

looking for birthmother family

Posted by   + Show Post

My mother passed when i was about 4. her name is lois ann latona dunlap!!!!

I have never met her family before and would like to see if any one can help me with a search! I have her birthdate, last address,, her social security number! maybe all that could help. I would love to find anything about her:)

by on Nov. 6, 2010 at 9:38 AM
Replies (11-17):
adopteeme
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2010 at 5:26 PM

im glad the links helped gracie

Gracie06
by on Nov. 10, 2010 at 5:35 PM

Quoting adopteeme:

im glad the links helped gracie

thank u ! I can not control my reunion and I'm not going to try "that" anymore. Glad to find out information on my own.

smile mini

Here_2_Help_U
by New Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:57 AM
If you have her SSN search the social security death index on line, her social will pull up her record, then you will have her County of death, and where her benefits were sent.

After finding County of death and date of death you can go to the local library in that county and search for her Obit. Can also look in old phone books for her address but the Obituary is a wealth of information.
extremecheer
by New Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I do have her social her drivers liscence and the state and city she died in! if anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated! ty

Quoting Here_2_Help_U:

If you have her SSN search the social security death index on line, her social will pull up her record, then you will have her County of death, and where her benefits were sent.

After finding County of death and date of death you can go to the local library in that county and search for her Obit. Can also look in old phone books for her address but the Obituary is a wealth of information.

Vikki77
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 2:08 PM
What state and city was it? I will try to help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vikki77
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 2:27 PM
And do you happen to know any other names?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
susie703
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Have you tried this group?

http://www.cafemom.com/group/14715

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)