Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have found my daughter :)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hello,

I am a birth mom and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl 18 yrs ago. I have just found my daughter this august online. She is my spitting image! I have been so excited! I had met the parents while i was pregnant and they paid for my medical. They were an older couple with lots of love to give a child. I chose them to be my daughters parents. They did a wonderful job raising her. Her and I have gotten close with texting and email. We do talk on the phone every now and then. The only issue for a few months was the secret. She never told her parents that we found each other. She didnt want to hurt them. She also lives in a very strict home and they dont allow her to have a facebook or youtube or any of those social accounts. So she didnt want them to find out. She asked them if she could find me and they told her to wait till she graduates college :( So i told her to tell them that we already found each other. She finally got the guts to tell them that we found each other and they were upset but are being supportive. THey still think that we shouldnt have contact though until she is 21. I have waited 18 yrs to see my beautiful girl. I cant wait till i can hug her again and this time not to say goodbye

by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 5:03 PM
Replies (21-21):
brandyl673
by Member on Mar. 21, 2011 at 9:36 PM

:) I hope it lasts!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)