Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you on Facebook?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:07 PM
  • 37 Replies
  • 1218 Total Views
1 mom liked this
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vampporcupine
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:23 PM
Already commented. I'm so pissed I'm shaking...there may be typos as a result.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drfink
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

ugh ugh ugh had to just leave .Too nervous to get in an argument with the ice for blood moderator ...hahaha moderator nothing moderate in their ideas

Fab74
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Are these people for real? Now they're fishing for mothers on FB??? WTF??? From what I've read, this is an agency. File a complaint with FB by flagging the page as Spam/Scam. You can do so numerous times. 

The lecturing tone of the person responding on behalf of the agency is really ticking me off.

randi1978
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Left my mark.

Cedartrees4
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this

There are several agencies trolling for expectant mothers on Facebook.  Reproductive predators looking for victims for reproductive exploitation.  :( There should be laws to protect expectant mothers against these people.  It should be a crime to coerce a woman into surrendering her baby. 

BE_U_T_XPRT
by Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:04 AM
2 moms liked this

This made me so sick to my stomach.  I liked lots of your comments but have no clue what to say myself.  The comments really show the reality of adoption.  I just wish people would stop dismissing birthmothers feelings with assuming we had a negative adoption experience.  I really hope the mod doesn't delete the "truth." 

susie703
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Just checked it out, didn't see any "truth" there, so you must have all been deleted. I am going back when I'm not on mobile to report them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vampporcupine
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Yep, and I can no longer post on there. Somehow they must have changed their settings. If you click on activity instead of their wall you will see some of what was said.

Quoting susie703:

Just checked it out, didn't see any "truth" there, so you must have all been deleted. I am going back when I'm not on mobile to report them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
onethentwins
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Silenced again. 

sealed lip

Cedartrees4
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Them being a business, making money from brokering each infant they can obtain, they will never post the truth about adoption, not anything that might decrease the supply of 'product,' which of course we know still doesn't meet consumer demand.  Hence, the high retail price. :(  I hate how adoption has become an industry.  Children become commodities, mothers become baby factories. :(  It's terrible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)