Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introducing Baby Trevor

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 10:42 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 456 Total Views
5 moms liked this

I don't post often (ok, rarely) but I am here in spirit often :)  But I wanted to introduce my new grandbaby    Baby Trevor born 2-27-12  he was 20 days early but is doing fantastic and gaining weight rapidly no health issues for the little guy.   Trevor belongs to my relinquished son  Darrin (I have been in reunion with for almost 6 years now) .   He was born 3 hours away in Darrins home city but because he was early and the hospital there does not have a NICU they air lifted him over to the hospital where I live... so for his first week of life I got to go see him everyday,  (no holding except for parents, boo....  )   but I was able to convince my son and his girlfriend that they should stay an extra night at my house after Trevor was released (you know because they were so exhausted :) )  that way I could take care of him and snuggle him while they rested , hehe.... I am so thrilled to have gotten to spend all that time with all of them ....  and I wanted to share the JOY :)     OH,  Trevor is named after his birthgrandpa who passed away much much too soon .... I thought that was really special ....

by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
doodlebopfan
by Silver Member on Mar. 14, 2012 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this

What a blessed family!

vampporcupine
by Silver Member on Mar. 14, 2012 at 11:42 PM
I remember you telling us he/they were expecting. Congrats! I like your covert ways in getting them to stay over lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drfink
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2012 at 12:57 AM

oh how sweet. So glad he is doing well and you got cuddle time ; )

Vikki77
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2012 at 1:08 AM
Congrats! Glad you had that time with them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
onethentwins
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Sounds like absolute bliss. Congratulations!!!

Southernroots
by Group Admin on Mar. 15, 2012 at 2:01 PM

I love your post!  It make me smile, especially since I know my relinquished son and his wife are trying to get pregnant. What a wonderful blessing for you to have that time with your new grandbaby!

Ms.Maricel
by Member on Mar. 15, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Congrats! So happy for you and your family.

stephdean1116
by Member on Mar. 15, 2012 at 7:21 PM
2 moms liked this

Thanks guys :)   I  was so thrilled  ,   I even was happy at 5:45 am when my husband woke me up and said "go take care of that baby, I don't think she (the mom ) has slept all night ....   out of bed I jumped and scooped him up .... so sweet :) 

2jeffsmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2012 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

You are so fortunate! Some day I hope to be a grandma. Enjoy the rapidly growing little guy. It's so sweet he's named after his grandpa. I like it when families keep names, and pass them on.

Myrick4pack
by Member on Mar. 15, 2012 at 9:15 PM
Yay! That's awesome! Congratulations on your precious new grandson!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN