Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Talked to my firstmom (kinda long)

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:14 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 241 Total Views
2 moms liked this

In case you don't remember me here are links to my other posts

http://www.cafemom.com/group/4974/forums/read/15219037/About_me

http://www.cafemom.com/group/4974/forums/read/15518141/ladies_could_i_ask_for_some_advise

Well the other night I messaged her on Face book

• hope all is well with you and yours. think of you often. things are great here. 33 more hours till my bachelors. Working from home. Been here two years. Kids are good. Have met a nice air force sergeant. Things are still in the beginning stages but he is very sweet. Back in church. Run a young women's bible study and am co directing VBS with Linda this summer. We are getting along great. Love you mom. Always will

• HER
    • thanks steph, i think of you often as well. I keep myself updated on you as much as i can. I love you as well. I just cant be what you need me to be. Doesnt mean i dont care

• ME
    • I have no expectations. I may have in the past but I am a different person now. You did all I could ever ask when you did what you did for me. If you ever decide you want to be friends I am open to that. If not no hard feelings. You are amazing to me.

• HER
    • I just wanted you to have everything in life, no worries, no heartache, no sadness. You are a part of me, always will be and that alone makes you amazing. You have the capability to be a famous judge, a paris designer, whatever it may be. Just be someone who leaves a legacy. thats all i want

• ME
    • I will try.

I know it's not much but I am so excited she at least answered me. It was the first time in 2 years. And I want to thank you ladies for allowing me to be a part of your group and see things from the other side. It helped me to not be angry any more that she didn't want me because I wasn't "perfect" and to see how hard it must be for her. Just wanted to share.

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
susie703
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Thank you for sharing this! I hope things continue to improve for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceejay1_iz_back
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Bless your heart....I am so happy you shared with us. Keep coming,you bring me hope:)
reaandiziesmama
by Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Thank you ladies. You have opened my eyes so much to what she must have and must still be going through. I am so thankful for you all and so thankful that she is at least open to maybe being friends in the future

Vikki77
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:03 AM
I am so glad she is responding! I hope it's just the beginning. I will keep you in my prayers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2jeffsmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:21 AM

This is exciting! I'm very happy for you! Congratulations on your soon to bachelors too! That's something to be very proud of.

onethentwins
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 2:04 PM

This is great :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)