Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey yall im new!

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:08 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 431 Total Views

HEy yall im new to the group! i have three boys that are 6,5, and 4. well i shouldnt say i have them my uncle in massachusetts adopted them becausei was in a real bad place. their father was a very abusive man mentally and sexually he raped me on countless occasions. but i stayed for the boys because i didnt want them to be from a broken home. Then my uncle came to came out for my sisters wedding and he saw how i was. i was severely depressed not eating at all. i was so detached from the world at the time and i was so underweight and i couldnt take care of myself let alone my three angels. it was the hardest decisin in my entire life to let him adopt them but i knew that he could give them a better life than i icould. and they have an amazing life. and are happy and are well taken care of. we skype with each other every other sunday. but it hurts so much to be away from my babies especially seeing other kids and their families. but i am so greatful to my uncle. and i am so happpy that they are happy! and honestly i dont know if i should be on cafemom because my kiddos arent with me :(. but i would like t omake friends with moms that are in similiar positions and such. if you have any more questions ask away! sorry its so long!

by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vampporcupine
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to our little group. I hope you find comfort here. I am sorry for the loss of your children buy happy they and you are now safe. It is unfortunate that your uncle didn't offer temporary guardianship rather than adoption to you.

You belong here. Once you are a mother you cannot become an unmother :). Cedar always says that and she is also in our group.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FadingIntoBlack
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:16 AM

THank you so much!!!!!

BE_U_T_XPRT
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Welcome, you will find comfort in the group I think.  I agree with vamp that once you are a mother you cannot become an unmother.  :) 

Have you gotten help for yourself?  I hope you were able to leave their father.  How sad that you are away from your boys.  Do you get to visit?

FadingIntoBlack
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:24 AM
Yes. I have gotten help for myself. I am doing so much better its like im a new person!! I have left there father we have neen seperated for almost three years almost finally divorced. Im with a new man thay treats me like a queen. Amd he loves talkin to my boys every other sundau. And i get to visit them on occasion. But that is kind of hard because they live in Massachusetts and i live in utaj.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FadingIntoBlack
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:25 AM
* utah sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceejay1_iz_back
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Fading,I am happy you found this group, but sad that you are living without your boys.
I am very happy you are feeling much better.
May I ask your age? Also,may I ask you if your Uncle actually adopted the boys or Guardianshipped the boys? Adoption of course requires having an attorney,setting a court date and legalizing in front of a judge:). Just curious !
Thais for answering and again I am happy you found us. All the girls here are wonderful and bring a different perspective. We CAN ,at times get passionate and have some very heated opinions,but in the end we learn....I hope this will be the case for you;)
onethentwins
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Hello Fading, welcome to the group. I'm very sorry for the loss of your boys and feel sad that your uncle couldn't help you get on your feet without separating your boys from their mommy. 

welcome

Vikki77
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:17 PM
Welcome. I hope you stick around and benefit from our group. Sorry about your boys. I too wish your uncle could have helped you, but glad the boys are still in the family. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FadingIntoBlack
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Yeah he has adopted them and i am 25.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriPhill
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Welcome Fading!  This group has been a great place for me because I didn't really have anyone to talk to about my feelings about the adoption of my son.  I'm glad you found us. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)