Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey yall im new!

HEy yall im new to the group! i have three boys that are 6,5, and 4. well i shouldnt say i have them my uncle in massachusetts adopted them becausei was in a real bad place. their father was a very abusive man mentally and sexually he raped me on countless occasions. but i stayed for the boys because i didnt want them to be from a broken home. Then my uncle came to came out for my sisters wedding and he saw how i was. i was severely depressed not eating at all. i was so detached from the world at the time and i was so underweight and i couldnt take care of myself let alone my three angels. it was the hardest decisin in my entire life to let him adopt them but i knew that he could give them a better life than i icould. and they have an amazing life. and are happy and are well taken care of. we skype with each other every other sunday. but it hurts so much to be away from my babies especially seeing other kids and their families. but i am so greatful to my uncle. and i am so happpy that they are happy! and honestly i dont know if i should be on cafemom because my kiddos arent with me :(. but i would like t omake friends with moms that are in similiar positions and such. if you have any more questions ask away! sorry its so long!

by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Replies (11-13):
2jeffsmom
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Welcome! I'm glad you found us here. I hope you can find some peace, and vent with us any time you need. We will be here.

Myrick4pack
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 4:52 AM
Hey! Welcome to the group! I'm glad your in a better place in life. Sorry for your loss!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunfireprincess
by on May. 10, 2012 at 7:38 AM

welcome :) I am sorry about your situation, let me know if you need anything :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN