Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In search of my son

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 7:15 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 346 Total Views
2 moms liked this
I voluntarily gave up rights to my son when he was about 1 1/2 or 2 yrs old. He was adopted out of foster care. His birth name is Zakkary but they changed it to Zachary. His bday is 10-6-2004. I want to find him and reconnect if the adoptive mom will let me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
laurasos
by New Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Im sorry I know what its like to go through somthing like that I found my sons but there still to young (10+11) so I must respect the AM wishes right now and keep my distance but I do
Feel better just know were they are and slowly the AM and I are devolving a relationship if you still need help with your search I would be happy to do whatever I can you can pm me if ypud like with any.personal info you may have good luck to you and God bless you and you little boy
ZakkarysMom
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 6:42 PM
He wrote me a note back in February and we met. :)

Quoting laurasos: Im sorry I know what its like to go through somthing like that I found my sons but there still to young (10+11) so I must respect the AM wishes right now and keep my distance but I do
Feel better just know were they are and slowly the AM and I are devolving a relationship if you still need help with your search I would be happy to do whatever I can you can pm me if ypud like with any.personal info you may have good luck to you and God bless you and you little boy
vampporcupine
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh my, I was confused for a bit reading this but finally figured out this was an old post!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)