Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

September 13th I'm flying to California to meet the amom and see my son! It's been 6 years since I've seen him. I'm happy and scared at the same time.After the first f2f ,he stopped communicating with me. I've had 2 mothers day cards, this year and last. I don't think it has sunk in yet. I plan to let him lead the way, and take it very slow. I think he got too overwhelmed the first time.Just to have this chance again is so good.

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Replies (11-13):
2jeffsmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:28 PM
2 moms liked this

Thank you ladies for all the loving support. The month will go fast, for sure! I'll post an update after the visit.

Bubbly54
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 10:16 PM

WOW!!!!  Just got back from holidays so I am a bit late, but this is AWESOME news.  I know how long you have waited, how patient you have been.  I am so happy for you that it has paid off with a visit.  I so hope that this visit goes well for you all .... 6 years is a long time to wait.  Yipee!!!

2jeffsmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Thank you bubbly. I've really started thinking a lot about the visit. I'm trying to plan what I'll say. I' m thinking about sending a letter before I go. I walk with my dog in the woods every morning. It's such a good thing for clearing my head and planning things through. I'm still scared!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN