Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A little hope

Posted by   + Show Post
I texted Christopher's friend the other day when I saw that I was blocked and she was deleted from facebook. She told me that he had just drifted away from her since they no longer shared any classes. She didn't know anything about where he is or what was going on. I thanked her.

She texted me today and told me that she has been asking around at school. And the way she asked was "Do you know if he did move back with his real mom?" She asked all of their mutual friends, acting like she don't know me. The rumor going around school is that he is waiting a little while to contact me to "protect me from the adoptive parents" and he will come to me when it's safe.

None of his friends know where he is. And I am a little happy and a little sad about this rumor. If it is true, I am glad he still wants me. But I am sad that he feels the need to protect me.

I don't know what to think or believe. I just know I can't get my hopes up too high. If I did, I would be devastated if it turned out that he didn't want anything to do with me. And I wouldn't be able to function. Please everyone keep him in your thoughts or prayers, or whatever you do. :) And again thank you all for being here for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 7:27 PM
Replies (11-12):
urbanroost
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this

This rumor sounds like it makes sense to me.  I hate that his amom has done such a number on him.  Part of me feels like he knows that you will always be there for him no matter what, so he's just putting some distance inbetween you and "her" and will eventually show back up like nothing ever happened, when the time is right.  Hang in there sweet momma  xoxoxo

Vikki77
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Thanks. I hope he knows I will always be here. And the more I think about it, the more the rumor makes sense. I have had enough conversations with her, and heard enough arguments between them that make it very believable. Stuff that didn't cross my mind any more until I started wracking my brain to see if this made sense.

Quoting urbanroost:

This rumor sounds like it makes sense to me.  I hate that his amom has done such a number on him.  Part of me feels like he knows that you will always be there for him no matter what, so he's just putting some distance inbetween you and "her" and will eventually show back up like nothing ever happened, when the time is right.  Hang in there sweet momma  xoxoxo

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)