Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so lost right now!!!!!!! sorry so long

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:31 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 175 Total Views

Well my story starts nine years ago. I was 21. My first husband and I got a divorced, I was young and stupid. He got our two Daighters, I got vistations every other weekend. 

On one of my weekend visits I found out that he was sexual abuseing my daughters. I tryed to just keep the girls, but he call the cops on me. So I told the cops why I did not want to let him have my girls. 

CPS got involed and I fought for the girls for almost two years. I was never good enough for them to let me have them back. So I signed my rights away.

My oldest which will be 12 tomorrow was adopted right a way. But however my youngest girl has had a lot of behavoral issuses. And after five years of being bounced from foster home to faster home, they called my Meme and ask if we wanted my then 8 year old daughter back? And so for the past year and the half my Meme has been working to get my now 10 year old daughter back. My girls have been able to remain in conact. But now that my Meme is fixing to start her visitions with my 10 year old, my 12 year old's amom has said that she is cutting all conact between my two girls. Because my 12 yr old still cries for me at night. They have had my baby girl for seven years and still cries to come home to me. How can anyone sit and listen to a child cry for their mommy.

I have turned my life around. I now have two sons that are 8 and 6. I have a job that I have had for almost five yrs now. I am buying my own house, I own my car. I am stable now. 

I have cried my eyes out since I found out that my baby girl is not happy like everyone else has told me. 

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
2jeffsmom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:41 AM

I'm so sorry. That's heart breaking.

vampporcupine
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:58 AM
I agree, some adopters have no heart and are selfish, narcissistic evil people. The adoptress doesn't care because it is all about her and not your child. I'm sorry your daughter is stuck there. If the girls have a contact order, because they have a preexisting relationship in the eyes of the law, court ordered visits can be fought for in court.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)