Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im a Birth Mom

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:24 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 233 Total Views
First off my name is Megan and i have a two year old little boy that i parent. But as of November 19, 2012, i became a birth mom too. I am still trying to heal and there are good days and bad days. I am still with the baby's father that i placed and we are both healing in our own way. He is not my son's father that i parent...but has been there ever since i was six months pregnant with him. I love the adoptive parents very much and i am so glad i chose them. They send me pictures and letters every month, along with emails and phone calls. He is growing so fast and i wish i ha the finances to be able to parent both my children. :-( But i do have hope that one day we wi meet again. hopefully......d
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
CaileighsMom608
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Good morning Megan,  I am also a birth mom and have children that I do parent.  I placed my daughter in June of 2009.  If you ever want to chat, ask questions, or just vent I check CM daily.  

snowwillow
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Hi and welcome. Sorry this has happened to you. I am a birth mom for 41 years and in reunion since 2001. I've been there and done that. I have a 35yr old son that I parented. It's really hard to forgive yourself for giving up a child. I think reunion helped me there. I'm so glad I found her and that she has let me in to her life. There can be light at the end of the tunnel.

onethentwins
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Hi Megan welcome to the group, It's good to meet you.

Fab74
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Read on and know everyone is here for you to find the support you will need. I'm on 17 years as a bmom. It's a hell of a ride I don't wish on anyone but this place has been my saving grace on many occasions.

Welcome! 

vampporcupine
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Welcome to the group Megan. I lost my first daughter to adoption and have gone on to raise two more daughters.

megan91
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Thank you all very much. its been a rough desision but i dont have any regrets. i just hope he will understands that i did it out of love and not because i didnt want him. that is my worst fear.
Vikki77
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Welcome. I believe that is everyone's worst fear. I am raising 2 children. And I have 2 that I lost to adoption. I hope you enjoy our group.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CaileighsMom608
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Twins or 2 seperate adoptions?

Quoting Vikki77:

Welcome. I believe that is everyone's worst fear. I am raising 2 children. And I have 2 that I lost to adoption. I hope you enjoy our group.

Vikki77
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:04 PM
I signed papers at the same time. They were adopted by 2 separate families. And they are 13 months apart in age. They were 1 and 2 when I lost them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)