Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally heard back from them...

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:56 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 226 Total Views
So i heard from the AP via email. My sweet boy is doing great! He was born 6pounds 10ounces, now he is 12pounds 10ounces. its been two months since he was born and he doubled in wieght. 95 percentile in wieght and 75 percentile in height. They also told me they are sending me a birthday present along with my monthly pictures. Is it wierd that i am kind of starting to accept things the way they are and have no hate in my heart about everything? I just got the call yesterday that i finally got a job. It seems like life is finally coming together for us! I just cant wait to sign up for school and pursue my dreams of being a Registered Nurse. Cant wait!
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Lurion
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Fantastic! Congrats on your job and your plans for the future. 

Hugs to you and to your baby boy--may he be doubly loved and safe and happy. 

Not sure what the hate in your heart was, but I hope that lots of love in your life will lessen the pain. :)

megan91
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:08 PM
I just want to make sure nobody takes this as me trying to offend anybody. What i meant by not having hate in my heart is towards life itself. I was not directing it towards any particular thing or person.
vampporcupine
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Wow, I'm glad to know they responded back! Did they make mention of any reason it took so long to respond to you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
megan91
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Quoting vampporcupine:

Wow, I'm glad to know they responded back! Did they make mention of any reason it took so long to respond to you?

not at all. but my fiance said that they could have just wanted to respond on my birthday to make me smile today. idk. but i feel like if i asked then they will think im being too needy and talk to me even less...
PortAngeles1969
by Group Admin on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:28 PM
I'm relieved for you. Being in limbo is awful
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Vikki77
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:10 AM
Sadly you're probably right. They probably don't want to hear of your pain and worry. They may cut back the more you show that. I'm sorry they took so long to respond. I hope it doesn't continue like that.

Quoting megan91:

Quoting vampporcupine:

not at all. but my fiance said that they could have just wanted to respond on my birthday to make me smile today. idk. but i feel like if i asked then they will think im being too needy and talk to me even less...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
onethentwins
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Quoting megan91:
 Is it wierd that i am kind of starting to accept things the way they are and have no hate in my heart about everything?

No it's not weird, It's great!

2jeffsmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Wonderful Megan! I'm very happy for you. I hope good things keep heading your way.

Nursing school is hard, but so worth the short time. It really goes fast!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)