Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just want to see him..

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:34 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 176 Total Views
Ive been thinking more about my son lately. For the longest time I purposely would not. So I didnt have to deal with all the hurt. I dont understand why she did what she did. Am I that bad of a person that I cant even see my own child? Sometimes I just want to show up at her door step and demand that she let me see him but I know that would be a poor decision. I dont know how much more of this pain I can handle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
vampporcupine
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:51 PM
I'm so sorry you're going through this. When was the last time you got to see him?
Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drfink
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this

You have to stop thinking you are a bad person and that is why you haven't seen him.

What can we do to help you stop feeling that way ? I too felt that way ,I had to be a bad person to have had this happen.It almost killed me to think that way.

Please know in your heart ,soul ,mind and body you are not a bad person!!!

ZakkarysMom
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:10 PM
I havent seen him since a few months after I terminated my rights end of 2007. It was supposed to be an open adoption but after that she changed her number and I had no way to contact her. Actually when I saw him he didnt know who I was because the year prior the judge ordered no contact. He was 3 the last time I saw him.

Quoting vampporcupine:

I'm so sorry you're going through this. When was the last time you got to see him?

Hugs

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)