Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoption History - sent to federal prison for searching

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:25 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 159 Total Views
Did you know a bmom went to federal prison for searching?

It's pathetic to think that my county executives wife served LESS time and in Martha Stewart cushie jail cell for flushing bribes -a 100,000 check down the toilet and hiding cash in her bra and underwear!! than this bmom.

http://www.sandymusser.com/Home.html

By standing firm and challenging the sealed records adoption laws, and refusing to take a plea deal, Sandy was sent to Federal Prison in Marianna, FL on Nov. 5th, 1993; coincidentally it was 121 years to the day that Susan B. Anthony and some of her radical friends were sent to prison for having the audacity to try to cast a vote in their attempt to get equal voting rights for women.

Thank You, Ms. Musser for your sacrifice
Open Records NOW

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
vampporcupine
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:24 AM
2 moms liked this
Wow, I guess adoption police do exist
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HereWeGoAgain9
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Oh my gosh!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PortAngeles1969
by Group Admin on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Has anyone read her book? I followed the links and if you survive the unbelievably high volume music box music it seems like it would be an interesting read.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
vampporcupine
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this
lol, I always have my sound completely off so I didn't even know there was music! I haven't read the book yet but am very interested.

Quoting PortAngeles1969:

Has anyone read her book? I followed the links and if you survive the unbelievably high volume music box music it seems like it would be an interesting read.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Southernroots
by Group Admin on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:52 AM

I met Sandy Musser at a CUB retreat several years ago and had her sign a copy of her book for me.  She's one strong momma and seemed like a lovely person.  When I met her she was raising a grandchild I believe it was.  Her story is an interesting one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)