Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christopher will come home one day.

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:12 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 517 Total Views
1 mom liked this
http://poetrypoem.com/cgi-bin/index.pl?poemnumber=1113559&sitename=christopherdeanfree&poemoffset=0&displaypoem=t&item=poetry

This is a poem Christopher wrote about us. At the bottom he states clearly he is coming home. :) I miss my baby. :(

I guess I'm missing him more today, because my youngest son just went to live with his dad today. He only live about 2 miles away, but I still feel like I've lost another child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vampporcupine
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Vikki, how sad. When did he write this poem?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vikki77
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:44 PM
I'm not sure. The last time I checked the site, about 4 months ago, this poem wasn't there. There are a few that are new to me. But I'm not sure if they were written before or after going to gf mom's house. I wish I had checked it around that time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drfink
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:44 PM

does gf mom know about his poem do you think ? Could one of us or someone from work or friend send him a message through the poetry site.It has a feedback site.

Vikki77
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:15 AM
I don't think she knows about it, or she would have made him take it down I'm sure. I have thought of sending him a message there, but it would alert him by email, which I think she checks. So I was planning on not trying to contact him in any way until he is 18. I don't want to cause trouble for him while he is still a minor, with no choice but to stay and deal with it.

Quoting drfink:

does gf mom know about his poem do you think ? Could one of us or someone from work or friend send him a message through the poetry site.It has a feedback site.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vikki77
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Just realized I didn't quote you, but did want to make sure you saw my reply to you. :) lol

Quoting vampporcupine:

Vikki, how sad. When did he write this poem?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drfink
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:24 AM

DAMN , I was just hoping any message just sat there till he came on.Oh well I think your plan is the safest one.Can you print the page to keep with you...when I got my first ever contact last spring even though it was non id through the agency witch kind of generic I printed copies and had one always with me.It made me feel good just to feel it.

Quoting Vikki77:

I don't think she knows about it, or she would have made him take it down I'm sure. I have thought of sending him a message there, but it would alert him by email, which I think she checks. So I was planning on not trying to contact him in any way until he is 18. I don't want to cause trouble for him while he is still a minor, with no choice but to stay and deal with it.

Quoting drfink:

Vikki77
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Yes, I just saw this today. And I am so afraid it will disappear. I am going to buy ink for my printer tomorrow and print off all the poems he put there. I have poetry there too. That's how I know it alerts you in an email. :)

Quoting drfink:

DAMN , I was just hoping any message just sat there till he came on.Oh well I think your plan is the safest one.Can you print the page to keep with you...when I got my first ever contact last spring even though it was non id through the agency witch kind of generic I printed copies and had one always with me.It made me feel good just to feel it.

Quoting Vikki77:

Quoting drfink:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drfink
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this

if it disappears by the time you can print it I screen shot it ...haha ...I'm computer idiot but I googled how and have it.Best if you print it but I have it if you need it.

Quoting Vikki77:

Yes, I just saw this today. And I am so afraid it will disappear. I am going to buy ink for my printer tomorrow and print off all the poems he put there. I have poetry there too. That's how I know it alerts you in an email. :)

Quoting drfink:

Quoting Vikki77:

Quoting drfink:

DVT
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this

That is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love the way he explained the poem on the bottom.  He turns 18 soon? My belief is that yes he is planning on going to you when he's of legal age and won't let anyone stop him.  Keep faith for it all, 'cuz clearly he is showing he has it as well.  Not many birthmoms get to know an answer like this.  So sorry to hear about your youngest moving away.  HUGS during Easter.

Ms.KitKat
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Can you copy/paste it into a word document so it's saved into your computer? I am horrible with computer stuff but I think that make work? Then you can print it off whenever.

Quoting Vikki77:

Quoting drfink:

Quoting Vikki77:

Quoting drfink:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)