Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Checking In-Been a LOOOOOONG Time!

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:05 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 379 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Things are really looking up for me, finally. Me and my boyfriend have gotten a house together and finally gotten our own space. We have our own car now that is NOT junk. Haha. Aaaand, the big news: we are expecting a little boy on July 31st. I simply can not wait for hom to make his appearance.

Things were crazy for us awhile back. Things got hectic and so forth. But we were able to work out our differences and things are just as they should be. And getting better.

I should be on here a bit more often now that I have computer access again. Can't wait to hear from some of yall!

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Southernroots
by Group Admin on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Congrats! Glad to hear from you and to hear things are better for you. How exciting you're due in July!
socrzyblonde
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Thanks! I think he will be here a little before the 31st if he's anything like his dad. Haha. Im glad to be back!

vampporcupine
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Congrats on the new baby! I've been wondering how you've been doing. I've also been wondering about missingchloe. I haven't seen her in so long. Now, this is not the father of your daughter, right? Did you work things out with your mom too? 

socrzyblonde
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:49 AM
3 moms liked this

Thanks! No, this guy is waaaaaaay better. This is his first, so he's beyond excited. Especially with it being a boy. He wanted to make him a junior, but I just don't think so. His name is Jackie, so we settled on naming him Jaxon. And as far as my mom goes, she can go to hell. She doesn't want anything to do with me-the feeling is mutual. I promise, no lost or sad feelings when it comes to her.

Vikki77
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:29 PM
So happy to hear how well things are going! Congrats on the baby boy! Can't wait to see pictures! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
onethentwins
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:31 PM

love you sign

yey for you!

vampporcupine
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Quoting socrzyblonde:

Thanks! No, this guy is waaaaaaay better. This is his first, so he's beyond excited. Especially with it being a boy. He wanted to make him a junior, but I just don't think so. His name is Jackie, so we settled on naming him Jaxon. And as far as my mom goes, she can go to hell. She doesn't want anything to do with me-the feeling is mutual. I promise, no lost or sad feelings when it comes to her.

I'm glad to hear you've moved on from trying to make things work with her. Good for you! 

Any news on your daughter? You fought so hard to get what little they gave, I'm hoping you have at least that. 

kclarsh
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Good to see you! Congratulations on baby boy to be! :)

momofquinadeva
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:46 PM

congrats glad things are looking up for you guys!!!!

2jeffsmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Wonderful news! So happy for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)