Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Last night

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:58 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 164 Total Views

Last night, I had a dream that I had Ethan, and i was seeing my dad and that side of the family again. I had Ethan, and I would not let anyone take him and I kept holding him and holding him and hugging him and everyone kept saying how much we looked alike. Then in the midst of it, my sister came and she didnt say a word, just basically gave me a look saying why the fuck are you in MY HOUSE?  Then a few minutes passed and I was like where is Adrian. I want my son, Where is Adrian. I want Adrian. At first noone was concerned about it. Then I started crying saying that I wanted Adrian. Then everyone went looking for him. And then I woke up. Oh before that my grandfather, he killed a dog by pulling its lip up and the bone of nose was exposed. 

I never NEVER have had a dream of Adrian and Ethan in the same place with me. :( Oh and to top it off, when I woke up it was my birthday. What a shitty way to wake up on your birthday. 

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
adopteeme
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:18 PM
I like to look up my dreams in a dream dictionary. There's usually always a meaning behind them.
Vikki77
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:23 PM
I hate the dreams. :( hugs mama. I hope your birthday got better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)