Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weird

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:41 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 373 Total Views
1 mom liked this
These people just get weirder every time I turn around. Occasionally I go to Christopher's Facebook and steal the profile pictures since it's private. Today I looked several times and couldn't find him. So I went to his girlfriends page and looked at her pictures. Then, thinking I don't know what, I searched for him using her last name. It pulled right up. I wonder if they thought that would keep me from finding him?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
onethentwins
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:22 PM
4 moms liked this

LOL. People separated by adoption are master search engines.

vampporcupine
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree with OTT! These idiots are probably going to try to convince your son to let them adopt him too. 

Vikki77
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:21 AM
I don't think so. She wants him to marry her daughter. I wouldn't doubt her trying to get him to change his name to hers if and when they marry.

Quoting vampporcupine:

I agree with OTT! These idiots are probably going to try to convince your son to let them adopt him too. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vikki77
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:22 AM
For real. Like her thinking I don't know her address. 2 minutes on Google and I had everything including her family tree! Lol

Quoting vampporcupine:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doodlebopfan
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep, no adoption for them or they'd be forbidden to marry as they'd be legal siblings. Good tracking, Mama. :)

Quoting Vikki77:

I don't think so. She wants him to marry her daughter. I wouldn't doubt her trying to get him to change his name to hers if and when they marry.

Quoting vampporcupine:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)