Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

song for us

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:47 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 191 Total Views
http://donewellproductions.com/inemptyarms/

can't make it clicky, but wanted to share this here. A friend shared it on Facebook. And told us to share. It is written for mothers of loss. I broke down crying at work. So please listen when you are alone or where you have good support. Whichever would be easiest for you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mom2rhea-ann
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Oh my goodness!!! That is a wonderful song. How true that is to my situation and surely everyone elses. Thank you soooo mcuh for sharing. I cried for a good 15 minutes after...

Vikki77
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:06 PM
I did too. And I was at work the first time I heard it! I did listen to it again with my oldest son. He laid his head on my shoulder while I cried again. I just held him. Sometimes I still can't believe he's home. But it is so nice to be able to hold him again.

Quoting mom2rhea-ann:

Oh my goodness!!! That is a wonderful song. How true that is to my situation and surely everyone elses. Thank you soooo mcuh for sharing. I cried for a good 15 minutes after...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2rhea-ann
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:23 PM

How old is he now?

Quoting Vikki77: I did too. And I was at work the first time I heard it! I did listen to it again with my oldest son. He laid his head on my shoulder while I cried again. I just held him. Sometimes I still can't believe he's home. But it is so nice to be able to hold him again.
Quoting mom2rhea-ann:

Vikki77
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:02 PM
He is 18. He came home days after turning 18 in November of last year. He's been home for almost 5 months.

Quoting mom2rhea-ann:

How old is he now?

Quoting Vikki77: I did too. And I was at work the first time I heard it! I did listen to it again with my oldest son. He laid his head on my shoulder while I cried again. I just held him. Sometimes I still can't believe he's home. But it is so nice to be able to hold him again.

Quoting mom2rhea-ann:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)