Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

:(

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 8:55 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 288 Total Views
I was reading another post about how a BM was upset that the Adoptive Mom was breastfeeding the baby. How she was going to close the adoption. The comments really hurt to read. Calling BM an egg donor. The baby is only 2 weeks, so the feelings BM must be dealing with her hormones and really miss her baby she placed.

Just venting.
by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
onethentwins
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 10:23 PM

If there was a young woman of meager means they'd all be telling her what an absolute selfless angel she was for giving her daughter a better life and how she can chose open adoption.  It's sickening. But, in all honesty I love threads like that because if that's not an warning shot to a woman considering adoption for her baby, I don't know what it.

That post screams troll so don't let it get you down too much. There's a member called Buttermeup who was caught out trolling. Every post she makes in her own name she likes to insult and slap down other people and she likes to post about adoption. I strongly suspect her.

.lovemybebes.
by Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 10:29 PM
Don't know the adoption laws by state, but her adoption seemed to be finalized very fast. The baby is 2 weeks old.

Quoting onethentwins:

If there was a young woman of meager means they'd all be telling her what an absolute selfless angel she was for giving her daughter a better life and how she can chose open adoption.  It's sickening. But, in all honesty I love threads like that because if that's not an warning shot to a woman considering adoption for her baby, I don't know what it.

That post screams troll so don't let it get you down too much. There's a member called Buttermeup who was caught out trolling. Every post she makes in her own name she likes to insult and slap down other people and she likes to post about adoption. I strongly suspect her.

onethentwins
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 11:48 PM

Yeah there are some states that only need 48 hours before relinquishing without ant revocation period. But i'll bet if you ask the OP what state she's in she wont answer.

Quoting .lovemybebes.: Don't know the adoption laws by state, but her adoption seemed to be finalized very fast. The baby is 2 weeks old.
Quoting onethentwins:

stephdean1116
by Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:03 AM
2 moms liked this

I commented on that post .. Its disgusting to see what many people actually think when they can put it out anonymously .. Sick , Sick , Sick ... 

vampporcupine
by Silver Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:16 AM
2 moms liked this

It's always interesting to see what the general public truly feels about mothers who surrendered to adoption. I'll never forget the first time someone said something negative to me. I think my daughter was six months old and a girl from school made some terrible remarks. 

Ms.KitKat
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

MC is generally not the place to go to for anything serious. I saw that post as well and tried to encouarge the Op to keep the adoption open. She never responded to me. But she seemed to enjoy the fact that she had over 400 posts. The whole thread was just digusting and that's only the pages I actually read.

OTT- I saw you mentioned a poster? You think she's the one behind all those troll posts? is she an amom then?

onethentwins
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

MC is generally not the place to go to for anything serious. I saw that post as well and tried to encouarge the Op to keep the adoption open. She never responded to me. But she seemed to enjoy the fact that she had over 400 posts. The whole thread was just digusting and that's only the pages I actually read.

OTT- I saw you mentioned a poster? You think she's the one behind all those troll posts? is she an amom then?

I don't know if you remember a while back there was what they called a "glitch" and all the screen names  where exposed on the anon posts. Well she was one who was exposed and basically brushed it off. I think it's her because of her style. She's very rude and usually just answers in one line sentences. She also doesn't ignores the more intelligently formulated comments.  

I just had a quick look to see if I could find the post she made about adoption, couldn't find it.  They way I remember it I don't think she's an amom, maybe a birth mom. I really don't remember. 

mrsary
by Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 9:48 AM

didn't realize the baby was so young!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN