Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

learning to live without them is killing me

Posted by on Jun. 7, 2014 at 9:04 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 328 Total Views

my name is Jessica I have five beautiful children or I should say had DCF completely destroyed my life my 

dreams and my hopes here in vermont they are under investigation for many things they have done to rip families apart I am heartbroken and I cant seem to shake they emptiness my children were my everything waking up everyday without them hurts so much i was hoping maybe i would find some one who could relate and for the record not everyone who is involved with dcf is a bad trashy parent sometimes they have no reason other then to make money.

Jess

by on Jun. 7, 2014 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Vikki77
by Silver Member on Jun. 7, 2014 at 9:32 PM
I was in the same boat. Lost my 2 oldest to them. My 18 year old is home now and I see my 17 year old anytime I want. Have you lost your rights? Or do you still have them?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2jeffsmom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 3:08 AM

So sorry.

stephdean1116
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 8:07 AM

My friend lost her son to DCFS , She now owes THEM over $10,000 ... her and her now husband both each have to pay that amount ... Its sick ... I was shocked when I learned this .. they take your kid and then make you pay for it as well ?? I just don't see the sense in that .. I am sure I am not the only one that never knew how that system works ...  you are not alone .. 

onethentwins
by Gold Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 5:34 PM

So sorry for your loss.  It's well known here in the birthmoms group that birthmoms that "voluntarily" relinquish to adoption are not the only ones that are coersed so that someone else can make money on the transfer of our children to another family.  Did your children at least get to stay together or did dfs add insult to injury and separate them?

vampporcupine
by Silver Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 6:30 PM

Welcome to our little group Jess. I'm so sorry for the loss of your children. Sometimes it feels like a crazy nightmare that you can't wake up from, doesn't it? I did not lose my daughter in the same manner as you but understand your pain. We do have a few mothers here who have lost due to dcs.

mrsary
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 6:34 PM
How so?

Quoting stephdean1116:

My friend lost her son to DCFS , She now owes THEM over $10,000 ... her and her now husband both each have to pay that amount ... Its sick ... I was shocked when I learned this .. they take your kid and then make you pay for it as well ?? I just don't see the sense in that .. I am sure I am not the only one that never knew how that system works ...  you are not alone .. 

mrsary
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 6:35 PM
Why and how did you lose them? I am asking, because it is a fear of mine!!

Quoting Vikki77: I was in the same boat. Lost my 2 oldest to them. My 18 year old is home now and I see my 17 year old anytime I want. Have you lost your rights? Or do you still have them?
Vikki77
by Silver Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 8:19 PM
I lost my first son on false allegations of medical neglect. Got him back. Lost then both when I attempted suicide and was Cory offered onto medication. I didn't care about anything on the medicine. And I signed over my rights because I couldn't feel enough to care enough to fight. Believe me when the court order was no longer in effect, and I no longer had to be medicated, I cared. So much it almost did kill me. You can read my whole story on my blog. www.myfightformotherhood.blogspot.com

Quoting mrsary: Why and how did you lose them? I am asking, because it is a fear of mine!!

Quoting Vikki77: I was in the same boat. Lost my 2 oldest to them. My 18 year old is home now and I see my 17 year old anytime I want. Have you lost your rights? Or do you still have them?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsary
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 11:50 PM
I will check it out.

Quoting Vikki77: I lost my first son on false allegations of medical neglect. Got him back. Lost then both when I attempted suicide and was Cory offered onto medication. I didn't care about anything on the medicine. And I signed over my rights because I couldn't feel enough to care enough to fight. Believe me when the court order was no longer in effect, and I no longer had to be medicated, I cared. So much it almost did kill me. You can read my whole story on my blog. www.myfightformotherhood.blogspot.com

Quoting mrsary: Why and how did you lose them? I am asking, because it is a fear of mine!!

stephdean1116
by Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 7:37 AM

the county charged them for all court costs and a fee everyday they had custody of her son before his adoption was finalized.. Her only family member able to take him was her aunt and they told her that if they found out she allowed my friend any contact with baby they would take him from her too and nobody would know where he went . So my friend not only lost her son , but will be paying the county for what seems forever for them doing so and lost half her family as well . They don't allow her at family events in fear of .. whatever, the unknown, who knows .. 

Quoting mrsary: How so?
Quoting stephdean1116:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)