Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We're going to see each other!

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 7:59 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 391 Total Views
5 moms liked this

I'm going to California on the 18th-21st. I wrote my son and he just called and said he would love to see me! I'm on top of the world right now!

by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Vikki77
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drfink
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Big hugs.Great news !!!

vampporcupine
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 1:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations! I hope you have a great visit. 

DVT
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Awesome! I'm so happy for you! yay!!!! Have a great visit.

mrsary
by Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Cool!
urbanroost
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this
YAY YAY YAY!!!!
drfink
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Thinking of you today .Hope you have a great visit in every way !

ENJOY

DVT
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Even though it's the last day of the visit - thinking of you! I hope you update us with pics and everything that happen.  Sending good vibes to you... hugs

2jeffsmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 10:02 PM
3 moms liked this

The visit was a real rollercoaster ride! He doesn't own a phone or computer. He didn't call until yesterday afternoon. By that time I was a complete mess, thinking I was going to miss seeing him again.It was about 1:30 and he said he was having a hard time getting the courage to call and he was sorry it took him so long.He asked if he could see me. I just said, oh please! He stayed at my mom and step-dads house, getting along quite well with my step dad with their similar interests. We went out to dinner, then he drove to where he lives, and talked a lot about his childhood and how he realizes it was good, and that we all have stuff we go through.

He seems to have started to accept the life he's had, and is happy with the life he has now. We planned to have him come to see me and meet his siblings our next visit. I don't know how soon that will be, but I think we're starting again with our relationship.

I'm so fortunate to have been able to touch him again, and tell him I love him, my oldest son.

vampporcupine
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting 2jeffsmom:

The visit was a real rollercoaster ride! He doesn't own a phone or computer. He didn't call until yesterday afternoon. By that time I was a complete mess, thinking I was going to miss seeing him again.It was about 1:30 and he said he was having a hard time getting the courage to call and he was sorry it took him so long.He asked if he could see me. I just said, oh please! He stayed at my mom and step-dads house, getting along quite well with my step dad with their similar interests. We went out to dinner, then he drove to where he lives, and talked a lot about his childhood and how he realizes it was good, and that we all have stuff we go through.

He seems to have started to accept the life he's had, and is happy with the life he has now. We planned to have him come to see me and meet his siblings our next visit. I don't know how soon that will be, but I think we're starting again with our relationship.

I'm so fortunate to have been able to touch him again, and tell him I love him, my oldest son.

I'm so happy he found the courage to see you this time! I was on pins and needles waiting hear since last time he was mia.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN