Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A little brag .Makes me happy

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:21 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 472 Total Views
8 moms liked this
My raised daughter graduated with her B.S.N.....magma cum laude more mom brag ....in August.She lives in our city now and has a great job.She was active in Young Life in h.s. And college. She has joined and is active in Young Lives here now .It is a group that meets weekly to support unmarried teen mothers that continue to be mothers.They have a store with good condition used things for babies and children to about 5.It is a free store. Twice a month they have a nice catered meal at their meeting ,twice a month pizza.The goal is to support the girls finishing high school ,finding appropriate childcare so they can finish.Post h.s. training if wanted.
She told me she was drawn to this so no one else will lose a child to adoption and so siblings can grow up as siblings.
So proud .
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
vampporcupine
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:17 PM

Me too! I'm proud of her also. 

2jeffsmom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2014 at 5:59 PM

As you should be!

DVT
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2014 at 7:36 PM

That is so awesome! About what Young Life is doing and of course, your dtr's accomplishments :) What a proud mama moment!

Vikki77
by Silver Member on Dec. 21, 2014 at 4:17 AM
This is amazing. I love it!
grtshell
by New Member on Dec. 22, 2014 at 6:49 PM
What an awesome mom brag! Big smile across my face, I am proud for you,as you obviously raised one incredible daughter. Thank you for letting me feel proud with you by sharing this wonderful story! Hug your daughter for me!♡
Bubbly54
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:11 PM
Awesome! She gets it!
Fab74
by on Dec. 30, 2014 at 2:31 PM

Our children are a reflection of us, especially our raised ones. What she is doing for others says a lot about you. I couldn't be happier for you! You have much to be proud of indeed.  :)

blessed3times
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2015 at 8:39 PM

Very happy for you and for your daughter as well!  That is just awesome!  You should be very proud indeed!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)